Post by Barfunkel »

E-mail sent!
optX
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Re: Am I allowed to master your track?

Post by optX »

Hey guys,

Thanks a lot for all the contributions so far, I am very grateful, thanks for keeping me busy every day! I hope and think most of you are happy with the results.

I stop offering free mastering at the end of the year – next week I`ll register my business, finish the work on room acoustics, start to create a homepage and hope for the best :D

All my gear needs are fulfilled (yet… :roll: ). In the meantime I got a great AD converter from a nice gentleman here on mnml.nl.
My outboard dynamics are a Foote P3S Mastering Edition and a Gyraf G10 Vari Mu and equalization is from from Gyraf too (G14) and a custom hand-crafted Sontec/Massenburg style EQ from Steffen Müller which is named µ HDE250 A.

Btw. all my outboard is hand-crafted, as most mastering processors.

For the purists I can handle most mastering tasks now with hardware alone and give it a nice excitement or whatelse the song needs or doens`t need (though I can`t do tape transfers, no tape machine yet - who knows if I ever will get one) and for the not so purists I can give it a tad more excitement when also using software processing.

Thanks again guys! I`d love to offer a mnml.nl “special” rate for members which will last for at least some months – I`ll keep you updated.

All the best,
Thomas

(Output23 – Mastering House)
Shogun
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Shogun »

Hei optX! Do you still master? Cheers :D
Silvano87
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Silvano87 »

Hey man, looks like he doesn't or isn't active anymore?

I do mastering, I currently worked on tracks from some quality Romanian artists like Bizar (check him out on Verzilla YT Channel), Microlab, Sebastian Eric, VLF etc.

If you want to have mastered something pls text me: silvano@ruffinstudio.com

Would love to help out.

@optX sorry to taking over your Thread, of course, if you're still active here, I let you work on Shogun's tracks. :-)

Cheers