- open
ray parry
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Re: what the fck is happening in london

Post by ray parry »

breton wrote:
ray parry wrote:why?
Two nutters kill one bloke and Bear (sarcastically) gives Islam the award for the most peaceful religion of the year.
Meanwhile, in the Middle East, drones kill 50 civilians for every terrorist...
that's got nothing to do with religion though has it?
ray parry
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by ray parry »

Themis wrote:i dont think that a specific religion is the cause for the actions these people take.
its way more complicated than that.

as long as there are billions who have no hope, no future - compared to your average european/american - there will always be a religion or idiologie who gives these people a motivation
these guys had hope/future though. they are from the UK. fine they are clearly mental, but its the religion that's made them do this no? if not then why bother even mentioning it after the attacks? they mentioned their homeland/roots which from what i have read was Nigeria. Are the British killing people over there or are they referring to Muslim countries in the middle east?
Last edited by ray parry on Thu May 23, 2013 7:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
breton
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by breton »

ray parry wrote:that's got nothing to do with religion though has it?
George Bush: 'God told me to end the tyranny in Iraq' ;)
ray parry
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by ray parry »

breton wrote:
ray parry wrote:that's got nothing to do with religion though has it?
George Bush: 'God told me to end the tyranny in Iraq' ;)
ha ok.. well that told me. :lol:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2005/oct/07/iraq.usa

its a mean old world.
breton
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by breton »

But seriously though, i despise all religions (so in a way, i am impartial) and i have to say that, in cases like this one, it's not the teaching itself that is the problem, but the teachers...
Of course, if that crime was indeed religiously motivated...
ray parry
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by ray parry »

breton wrote:But seriously though, i despise all religions (so in a way, i am impartial) and i have to say that, in cases like this one, it's not the teaching itself that is the problem, but the teachers...
Of course, if that crime was indeed religiously motivated...

it sounds like it was though doesn't it. But then who the fck really knows whats going on inside their heads. We are also force fed lots of bullshit from the newspapers etc... so i assume we wont ever find out the truth.

it just fucks me off we cant really have a good old discussion about this because once you start saying you hate religions etc.. you get branded a racist even though those two things are completely different. this country is so fucking pc it gets right on my nerves.

an oldie, but a goodie from the edl fuckwits.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL1jDcA ... ata_player
roland
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by roland »

Papa Bear wrote:And the award for the most peaceful religion of the year once again goes to Islam.
that's why they call it "the religion of love" ..

how religious seducers are able to mindfuck young people, who were raised in western societies is beyond me..

imo we need to get totally rid of religion in public institutions like schools and so on... cause if not we state that believing in irrational things is legitimate.. and that again is the basis for seducers to convert young ones..

imo it also shouldnt be allowed to give a religious denomination to minor kids.. that's like insribing them to a political party and it seperates society..

edit:
tho i don't even know if religion is taught in schools in the uk? we have it in austria and germany..
breton
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by breton »

roland wrote:imo we need to get totally rid of religion in public institutions like schools and so on... cause if not we state that believing in irrational things is legitimate..
Having people believe in fairy tales is beneficial to those in power.