.:Pheek:.

A/V
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by A/V »

Indeed, Detroit lovess some Pheek! Last time he was here it was Fkn freezing and he killed it in a super intimate (maybe 50 ppl) setting. Probably the most humble producer around!

Cant get enough of him live..even though he thinks i've heard his set too much ;)

And the first track on his myspace right now = Holy Sht!! :shock:
dncn
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by dncn »

the boy is funny as all fck, great tracks, lovely hair.
mean
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by mean »

..a teacher for loads of us, really..
x
zentex
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by zentex »

element.8 wrote:pheek is by far one of the most underated producers in techno today.
agree with that, and it kinda pisses me off...there's so many crappy producers with much more fame out there these days.

one of the great minds of minimal music.
pheek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by pheek »

zentex wrote:
element.8 wrote:pheek is by far one of the most underated producers in techno today.
agree with that, and it kinda pisses me off...there's so many crappy producers with much more fame out there these days.

one of the great minds of minimal music.
Oh I havent seen this... thanks for the good words and attention :D

As for being underrated, I guess it's fine. I kinda choose not to follow any path besides what I really want to do, which is about things differently. This pushes a lot of people away from me. I still just consider myself lucky that there's people out there interested in what I do. :D
Coog
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Coog »

Believe me there are people out there that really appreciate what you do and that your "underrated" it's the way to be!
JNX
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by JNX »

Pheek owes me like 10 new pairs of underware, as i've soiled mine on numerous occasions listening to his records.
stanhope
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by stanhope »

Pheek is such a nice guy. I saw him a few times and just went up to him at mutek this year to ask some questions about production. He still replied to my drunken/stoned ass with such wisdom and friendliness. thanks man, great stuff you're doing. keep it up.