The "infamous" Nina Kraviz RA video

- open
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Re: The "infamous" Nina Kraviz RA video

Post by John Clees »

Themis wrote:next time she brings a huge black man and he fucks her in the azz while she spins some records.....
fcking crazy bitch she is, nothing more.
rub one out before your post : this is not acceptable.. you're more intelligent that that..
this is grounds for a ban.... ha!
Themis wrote: if i go to a party and try to relaxe and enjoy the music, and everytime i look at the DJ i get a hard on - thats fcking annoying.
I think this would be the complete most least annoying thing I could think of on the planet...
seeing a woman being in touch with her sexuality/sensuality and expression her self playing good music
and being turned on enough to get your own blood pumping = annoying...

ummmm perhaps you are the one that is thinking of black cock in da butt :?:
breton
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by breton »

cloutier wrote:02. this is no different than kim kardashian working the paparazzi - if you know how to exploit what people want, you will succeed.
Eric, how about some see-through briefs for your next gig at Panorama?
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

breton wrote:
cloutier wrote:02. this is no different than kim kardashian working the paparazzi - if you know how to exploit what people want, you will succeed.
Eric, how about some see-through briefs for your next gig at Panorama?
:!:
Themis
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Themis »

John Clees wrote:ummmm perhaps you are the one that is thinking of black cock in da butt :?:
haha so, if someone doesnt want to see naked girls at a techno party, that must be some gay women hater, obviously !
everytime a DJ makes the party more about himself than the party, i hate it.
we have too many of these people already, dont need more.

and all this hollywood stuff makes no sense.

1. i guess the majority of people here dont live in the USA, so guess what kim kardashian is only a name, i would have to google her to even know what she does.
2. to compare the europe technoszene with hollywood and trying to meassure it with the same standards is silly.
aut.t.n
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by aut.t.n »

cloutier wrote: 03. aut.t.n - did you seriously just flip the fck out over a one-hitter? its not like she's got a plate of cocaine behind her, or a needle sticking out of her arm.
There seems to be some serious misunderstanding here. Guess we do not share the same kind of humour. Nevermind. Maybe check again which quotes I copied below that image and you will get my position.
Papa Bear
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Papa Bear »

Themis wrote:WTF Papa Bear, why you are defending her? i can see the bubble bath is no problem for me at all, i would defend her until the end for that, but playing half naked?!? comeon
So? Why is it okay for, say, David Morales to perform half naked, but not for Nina?

Besides, she isn't really performing half naked. In that pic she is just wearing a see-though top. What's the big deal? I see a lot of women wear those nowadays.
Themis wrote:next time she brings a huge black man and he fucks her in the azz while she spins some records.....
Wow, that's some wild imagination you got there, Themis. I'm having a hard time following your trail of thinking. How did you manage to jump from an image of Nina wearing a see-through top to an image of her engaging in hardcore interracial anal sex in public? I mean, that's quite a long journey from point A to point B, don't you think? And why does it always have to be a huge black guy? That poor thing. I feel sorry for him constantly getting mentioned in conversations like this. Can you at least once use a skinny white guy as an example instead? Would a skinny white guy having sex with Nina be more socially acceptable for you, Themis?
Themis wrote:if i go to a party and try to relaxe and enjoy the music, and everytime i look at the DJ i get a hard on - thats fcking annoying.
Now that's interesting. Who are these DJ's that give you a hard-on, Themis? Is it Zip or Ricardo? Maybe Raresh? C'mon, dude, tell us more :D
Themis wrote:fcking crazy bitch she is, nothing more.
Do you know Nina in person to be able to use such a strong statement?
Themis wrote:to compare the europe technoszene with hollywood and trying to meassure it with the same standards is silly.
Ok, fck Hollywood then. Let's talk about Europe's techno scene. Remember Love Parade? That thing was basically an epitome of European techno. Googling Love Parade... Some of the first few images that come up:

Themis, techno was never about silly Puritan morals. Quite on the contrary, it's always been about sex and drugs.
Themis
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Themis »

why do you take it for granted that all your examples of other people doing something is alright and ok?

im not okay with most of your examples.

i cant go into everyone of your quotes cause i value my time

only a thing about myself

i see everyday countless half naked girls, in tv, in ads, on the street, on the internet - there is not one day in my life were i dont see boobs or some other sexualised content.
when i go clubbing i try to escape this world as much as possible. i like the feeling when all people are there to expierience the same thing, when all people are lost in the music. when you have a feeling of togetherness.
i cant have that when i see people humping each other in the one corner, and DJs spinnen with see througs at the other end.
i dont feel like im sharing the same thing with these people, they come there for fucking or maybe to get in touch with their sexuality as john said or for other reasons i cant imagine.

i dont need that, thats not why im going out to hear music.

and dont get me wrong, im not saying all people should be like me, there are enough places where everyone can go crazy like loveparad or berghain.
it just saddens me that one of the few female DJs we have goes down that road. cause its seems its much more about her living out her sexual fantasies than music.

and another sad thing is, many women who see the success nina has with mannerisms like that, will probably not even spend a thought at getting into DJing.

and no i dont know her, so that comment of mine was unfair. but what im hearing about her is in fact that she is a crazy diva.
breton
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by breton »

Themis wrote:it just saddens me that one of the few female DJs we have goes down that road. cause its seems its much more about her living out her sexual fantasies than music
Alright, mate, this is bullshit. She's a good dj and most of the times when she plays, she just gets down to business and rocks the crowd.
If anything, she uses her sexuality to sell her records, which are mediocre at best. Now that's where the titties come in handy!