what the f@uck makes these sounds

- ask away
steffensen
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by steffensen »

intellijel wrote:Anyone know where I can find monliner for reaktor 5?
have u tried the Search function in the NI library?
intellijel
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by intellijel »

steffensen wrote:

I knew someone would say this ;) Actually I use NI at my school and I do not have the user info for being able access the online user library. I plan to buy reaktor soon (nice academic discoutns) so I guess I wait until then!
Thomas D and Jack Thomas
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Thomas D and Jack Thomas »

I'm almost positive it's a free instrument for Reaktor so I guess it would be legal to upload. Here is the link. It's 300kb.

http://s38.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3L9K ... DE8W9FUVRR
intellijel
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by intellijel »

Thomas D and Jack Thomas wrote:I'm almost positive it's a free instrument for Reaktor so I guess it would be legal to upload. Here is the link. It's 300kb.

http://s38.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3L9K ... DE8W9FUVRR
thanks for that!
steffensen
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by steffensen »

intellijel wrote:
steffensen wrote:

I knew someone would say this ;) Actually I use NI at my school and I do not have the user info for being able access the online user library. I plan to buy reaktor soon (nice academic discoutns) so I guess I wait until then!

sorry & goodie then. :)
tzusing
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by tzusing »

monoliner comes with reaktor 5. meaning...it is built in when you install the thing. no need to go online to download anything.
Martin Decara
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Re: what the f@uck makes these sounds

Post by Martin Decara »

crazylarry wrote:jsut got back from wmc, and noticed a new "trend" in techno out there. baby kate from hearthrob, all the locodice stuf, really chordy, synthy stuff. doesnt sound like anything i know how to make, but all sounds like its coming from the same piece of gear. any ideas, casue i want one!
The sound of Locodice is a TR 808,sh 101 and a DP/4 and maby a synths more and it sounds so good.

Bu the way did you know that it is Martin Buttrich that producers Loco dice. Martin Buttrich also producers Timo Maas.

I have heard some of the locodice record on minus :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: IS GOOD
Thomas D and Jack Thomas
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: what the f@uck makes these sounds

Post by Thomas D and Jack Thomas »

Martin Decara wrote:The sound of Locodice is a TR 808,sh 101 and a DP/4 and maby a synths more and it sounds so good.

Bu the way did you know that it is Martin Buttrich that producers Loco dice. Martin Buttrich also producers Timo Maas.

I have heard some of the locodice record on minus :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: IS GOOD
More like cock-rising. Seeing through the Shadows is great...so is the track on the min2max compilation. I am interested to see how much of his own work locodice actually does, because I like the majority of his tracks.