one opinion about a project!

- ask away
plaster
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by plaster »

i had some problems login onto the mnml.nl FTP but we solved that...

so everyone who will participate so far got the username and password for uploading loops and samples online.
the ftp is 512Mb large,so i sincerely hope it will be enuff for now..if not,then will blame it on the mods,lol.

anyhow...i just wanted to say that it would be very nice if we write next to the submitting loop in what tempo is it...it will make things go faster.

also,lemme know what do you think about starting the project...should we work in a line...to agree who would start first,so we avoid the confusion of should we just work and jumble loops and stuff.
please help me out on this,cos it's getting a bit frustrating because of the other work i have.

just drop sudgestions...cos i don't want us to start before we agree on certain issues.

peace and blessings
Drop the idea of becoming someone else, because you are already a masterpiece.
plaster
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by plaster »

i have to thank cyhl for supporting me with the words of wisdom...it's tuff to get all of that all alone.
so...there are 8 people in total and by this i have to say that we don't need anymore,cos it will get too crowded as it is already.
now,i'm thiking that we should split in two sections by four people which will make the work more efficient and less confusing!
we need to know who will work with who...as far as i'm concened i'm up for making a team out of cyhl,leander_techno,myself and little_g which leaves essaj,daemon,mort la creier and lauhaus for the second producing team.

please lemme know if you all agree with this...

damn i have a good feeling about this...let's show the world how is it done mnml way,ait?
Mr. Manzel
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Mr. Manzel »

Hmmm I'm not in :cry: :D , no problem though I'll try and make a track on my as I always do. Normaly I make more detroit orientated stuff but I'll try to give it a more minmal touch to it this time.
Leander_Techno
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Leander_Techno »

plaster wrote:
I have a good feeling about this...let's show the world how is it done mnml way,ait?
8)
Creative use of technology is a form of Art
Essaj
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Essaj »

Leander_Techno wrote:
plaster wrote:
I have a good feeling about this...let's show the world how is it done mnml way,ait?
8)
:twisted:
Love is intrumental
plaster
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by plaster »

Mr. Manzel wrote:Hmmm I'm not in :cry: :D , no problem though I'll try and make a track on my as I always do. Normaly I make more detroit orientated stuff but I'll try to give it a more minmal touch to it this time.

sorry man,i didn't hear nothing from you,so i thought that ur not interrested...but hey,u can do rmxes?

do you want to?
Mr. Manzel
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Mr. Manzel »

sure I'll try to make a track myself, if I have some time left then I would love to do a remix. Anyways I'll let you know
Leander_Techno
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Leander_Techno »

Mr. Manzel wrote:sure I'll try to make a track myself, if I have some time left then I would love to do a remix. Anyways I'll let you know
Cool!
Creative use of technology is a form of Art