[FOFLTD11] Nail - Ode Rammel

- wax
jespermygind
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: [FOFLTD11] Nail - Ode Rammel

Post by jespermygind »

great to see news from one of the most forward-thinking labels.....
resolved
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by resolved »

jespermygind wrote:great to see news from one of the most forward-thinking labels.....
:lol:
resolved
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by resolved »

http://www.discogs.com/Various-Chapitre ... ase/113611

i've been there was comp'd twice year of release... nobody seems to know this press. cant comment on the sound quality.
breton
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by breton »

resolved wrote:nobody seems to know this press. cant comment on the sound quality.
Cheers, mate. Somehow i also missed this compilation. Bought a mint copy right away.
GLAM
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by GLAM »

jespermygind wrote:great to see news from one of the most forward-thinking labels.....
LOL spot on buddy
Dardis
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Dardis »

Heard on the grapevine there may be some new Nail material as well - don't know if there's any substance to this?
koerperklaus
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by koerperklaus »

yes!

boring and totally respectless to the real vinyl-collectors and lovers who had to fight or spend a lot of money for this true and rare gem!

fear of flying should better release new interesting stuff than to try to do fast money by rereleasing sum sought after discogs stuff- really poor and thumb down
donas
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by donas »

koerperklaus wrote:boring and totally respectless to the real vinyl-collectors and lovers who had to fight or spend a lot of money for this true and rare gem!

Such an arrogant post... Gimme a break man... cannot stand how some people think they're so much better than everyone else just because they can afford rare records or they started digging earlier when stuff was cheaper.
If you're a "real vinyl-collector" as you pretend it shouldn't matter that it gets reissued... it's having the original that matters. I see myself as a collector too and one day I'll try and get the original but in the meantime it's good to have a reissue and I don't think I'm being a "fake music lover" because of that... and the artist gets some money. But you'd rather get it from some other "true music lover" right.
To be honest I understand some of the arguments against represses and reissues but please stop with that attitude it's seriously annoying and uncalled for!