MIN022 - 'Bear Bounces Back' - Troy Pierce Mix

- wax
minimise
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

MIN022 - 'Bear Bounces Back' - Troy Pierce Mix

Post by minimise »

<paste from press release>

Troy Pierce out-does himself here as he puts his spaced out twist on Donnacha Costello’s ‘Bear Bounces Back’. Neither producer seems to be able to do any wrong right now and the combination of the two results in something even stronger than the sum of its parts. Paranoid, Moody, Subtle, Spaced Out, Groovy.

We think it’s so special we decided to turn it into a collector’s item.

ONLY AVAILABLE IN ONE PRESSING OF STRICTLY LIMITED, ONE SIDED RED VINYL! GET IT WHILE YOU CAN!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

also available for download from beatport.com

Best,

minimise.
bshosa
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by bshosa »

great one ;)
fader
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by fader »

how many copies?

i got mine since last week 8)
.kavo.
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by .kavo. »

lucky one :wink:
"smokin' hydroponic"
hotpace
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by hotpace »

fck that sh!t! £6/£7 for one side and one track! I think not! I hate these lazy releases for the same price with the spiel about it being "Limited". :evil:
antonio_pt
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by antonio_pt »

and i don't think it's that great either... i prefer the funkier original. marketing scam, the bastards :lol: troy's original release on m_nus still rocking my speakers though.

antonio, on 'king contrary man'
Thomas D and Jack Thomas
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Thomas D and Jack Thomas »

yes, I think you guys should go back to more stuff like Donnacha's "Ok, that's great start over."

That stuff is great! The Troy Pierce remix lacks something.

Oh, and all vinyl is really limited these days. Average minimal labels only do around 600-800 anyways so thats already limited. :) Good work with the label otherwise!
hotpace
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by hotpace »

Yeah don't get me wrong, Minimise is a GREAT label and I love all the other releases but this release is a rip off cashing in on Troys current "in-vogue" status which I think stinks a bit! And, as has already been pointed out, it's really not that good. Hope he doesn't start getting greedy and going for quantity over quality with release and remix after release and remix! Quality is the key!!