Freerotation 2012

- ask away
lem
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: Freerotation 2012

Post by lem »

Yeah I would catch that too if I were in your position.

Let me know if you can't get the bus for any reason. I sure there will be plenty of people driving from London.
oblioblioblio
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by oblioblioblio »

there are buses from hereford to hay on wye which are once every hour or two, these might not work so well on a sunday if you want to leave then. it's about 15 mins walk thru beautiful countryside and a huge river to get from hay on wye to baskerville hall.

quite a lot of people driving back will go past hereford so if you're stuck you could get up early and pester people as they drive past. or probably write a message on the forum.
steevio
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by steevio »

i wouldnt even think of leaving on the sunday btw, we always keep something very special back for the sunday night, its usually the best day and night of the whole party.

forget getting taxi's from Hereford, if you're in London the party coach is easily the cheapest and best way to get to Freerotation, leaves friday lunchtime, leaves Freerotation for the return monday morning, get in touch with Lerato asap before it fills up, email is on the website.
If you dont take the Friday and monday off work, you're gonna missout big stylee

We do have a few odd lifts from Hereford station to Freerotation, but at the moment i cant say at what times.

Tone Def's going as well i just remembered
tone-def
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by tone-def »

i'm going on the party bus. i missed out on it last year which made things a bit tricky. i ended up getting a national express coach from London to Hereford and the train back. it actually turned out cheaper than the party bus but it was a lot less convenient. they have stopped cheap rail now so the party bus is the best option unless you can get a lift.
lem
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by lem »

AK AK AK!

I just thought how I got around the charge. I withdrew the money, then paid it into the businesses account manually. I'm sure they took a reference....

Hope this helps mate
lem
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by lem »

I just paid online with Lloyds and there was no charge and they say it will appear in the account in two hours.

....you need internet banking mate.

(BTW my advice won't work as it says in the 'tickets reserved' email that payment over the counter isn't an option)
lem
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by lem »

oblioblioblio wrote:hopefully it should be warmer than my last live set. that was a bit too dark. should be a little bit fuzzy, distorted and enveloping but not too abrasive.

there should be some other modular people who are worth looking at. Monopoly wooed everyone last year with his noodles and drones, pulling all cords out and making patches as he went. Umcorps wasn't quite into the peaks of his studio work but the last live set of his at leeds was magical, so optimistic about his set. There might be some other people as well.

freerotation is very nice.
Dark, warm....whatever it is its going to be interesting. I don't quite get the appeal of noise and drones but I always look forward to new experiences.

Steevio mentioned the other day a sort of sunday afternoon modular workshop type thing. Well looking forward to that. It will be a dangerous game to any of you guys that haven't experienced modular. Expect to come away with a lust for eurocrack.
jacksonick
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by jacksonick »

Next year maybe. Being a teacher means I get loads of time off work but I can't take it when I want. If what steevio says about Sunday night is true then a sicky might be in order.