- ask away
tsankip
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Re: Freerotation 2012

Post by tsankip »

steevio wrote:
AK wrote:
lem wrote:Issues with a bank? yeah mate. I thought thats what they were for -urk

I bank with Lloydes. Last time I tried to transfer money in the branch they asked me for some crazy fee. But I could do it online for free. So I don't think that its unusual for Lloydes.

I am gonna have a go at mine later, will try Lloydes and let you know.
I don't bank online mate, maybe I should, I'm a bit oldskool I guess. Would be insane for me to try and do that at this point but I get what you're saying bro.
banking online is a piece of piss mate,

put your feet up, have a beer, load up a bong, and bank online bruv.

with the Co-operative Bank!

dont give those other thieving, war-funding, rain forest destroying, non-ethical a$$holes your money to make interest on.
£30 a transfer, thats robbery and GBH to boot.
:lol:

Would love to go! Two of my friends have been going. If not this year then surely next year ;)
lem
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by lem »

All you guys should be coming! Glad you are coming AK, i thought u weren't? Looking forward to seeing obli make some crazy noise... Oh and not forgetting Steevio (turn that fkin computer off and go make some vibrations!)

Actually, the whole lineup, the vibes, I just cant wait....
oblioblioblio
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by oblioblioblio »

hopefully it should be warmer than my last live set. that was a bit too dark. should be a little bit fuzzy, distorted and enveloping but not too abrasive.

there should be some other modular people who are worth looking at. Monopoly wooed everyone last year with his noodles and drones, pulling all cords out and making patches as he went. Umcorps wasn't quite into the peaks of his studio work but the last live set of his at leeds was magical, so optimistic about his set. There might be some other people as well.

freerotation is very nice.
::BLM::
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by ::BLM:: »

lem wrote:All you guys should be coming! Glad you are coming AK, i thought u weren't? Looking forward to seeing obli make some crazy noise... Oh and not forgetting Steevio (turn that fkin computer off and go make some vibrations!)

Actually, the whole lineup, the vibes, I just cant wait....

+1

I havent been this excited since I was a kid at xmas.
lem
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by lem »

Have u been before Blm? I haven't and i hardly go out these days so its a big thing for me.

I spoke to Steevio last night and it just made me wish I was on my way there now. I remember saying "2 months isn't that long" and instantly felt time slow down....

Still need to sort out getting there! A train will only get me so far.
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

lem wrote:Have u been before Blm? I haven't and i hardly go out these days so its a big thing for me.

I spoke to Steevio last night and it just made me wish I was on my way there now. I remember saying "2 months isn't that long" and instantly felt time slow down....

Still need to sort out getting there! A train will only get me so far.
I have never been no. All my mates have been since the first one, but im super lazy with things like this. I only just bought my ticket 2 days ago on the impulse buy. Was late at night, I was high and I just bit the bullet and went for it. I had been meaning to go for years, but my big bag of excuses has always been full. I'm fed up with being a recluse though...

do you live in london?

I think me and the gf are getting a train and then taxi. She said it was about £80 from the station, so if there was enough of us we could get the price right down per person. failing that, ill get that party bus they organise.
lem
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by lem »

::BLM:: wrote: ......I only just bought my ticket 2 days ago on the impulse buy. Was late at night, I was high and I just bit the bullet and went for it. I had been meaning to go for years, but my big bag of excuses has always been full. I'm fed up with being a recluse though...
Ditto. I love first festival experiences. I'm just filled with a weird energy, possibly better than kid on xmas.

I live in cornwall, it takes about 3 hours to get to Bristol.
Was it £80 both ways? Or just a one way trip? That does seem a bit excessive. I would be up for meeting you at a station and sharing the taxi costs.
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

80 for just the one way. its well too expensive yes.

i am going to try and make other plans. there is a bus going from london.