ARTIST: booPhases
REMIXER: Revy,As We Said,Durcheinander
TITLE: Dyslexic Behaviour e.p.
CATALOG: PASSA004
FORMAT: MP3,Wave
RELEASE: 2012-02-28
DIGITAL STORES: Itunes-Juno-djtunes -
dance tracks digital-lastfm-track it down- and many more

Passakaglia is really honored to have on board 3 great artists for remixing duties on "booPhases" track "Dyslexic Behaviour" : Revy, As We Said and Durcheinander. The 4th release leads to an e.p. Where these 3 Artists manage to impress us with their unique styles ,letting us taste a bit of their Origin. In fact , “Revy" , based on Pittsburgh, Pensilvania is the Founder of the great “bleepsequence" His Outer-space style remind us, every time, the evolution of music and the beauty of creation .”As We Said” ,instead based on Pécs, Hungary, is that great fellow that no one knows where Da hella find the time to accomplish so many remixes . His demand is always growing and his music explains why ;) in his own words , his style can be best describe as :”Dark themes and vocals, big grooves, experimentalism..”Finally , “Durcheinander “, Moleskine rec co-manager , teach us How Dark and mysterious can be the nights in Colombia".. with a touch of obscure melodies transforming itself into driving Experimental Techno." Juan is an integral part of the techno scene in his country and is also involved in local Techno Labels in his home town of medellín. But let's leave the music to speak wondering ,if one day ,this universal language will teach us to venerate this gift called “music” and the real purpose with-in. Peace !

jesse Somfay (Origami sound -Absolut Elsewhere)
"Cool release! Loving the intricacies!!"

Hernan Grau (Miniatura-mishievous)
"I loved the ep Andrea! Also the remix is off the hood!"

Rico Casazza (Archipel -Release/Sustain)
"As We Said remix is my favorite"

Viktoria Rebeka (Divided Recordings)
"thanks for the ep! will downalod!"

"Storlon" (Numbolic-Miniatura-Passakaglia-Unoiki)
"Hey Andrea thanks sending it !
Like them all, the denuded tricky original, Revy sound shaping craziness, As we said sub bass work, Durcheinander raw energy.
They all have their charms.
Keep up the good work
Sto"

Ingemar Stalholm (Kalimari-DOma-BleepSequence)
awesome ep!!

dr.Nojoke (Unoiki-Archipel-Passakaglia )
"pretty nice release : revy did an amazing remix"

Passakaglia is Supportet by :

Akiko Akiyama (Lick My deck-Archipel)-Pheek (Archipel-Kalimari-Nervmusic-Passakaglia-Numbolic-Seta),Paulice (Miniatura)-Cesare vs Disorder (Serialism-Mean)-Rico Casazza (Sustain/release -Archipel), Maurizio Vitiello (Bauns),toni dimitroff (acid fake/discofake/post global) Click /Click (Kassette), Tim Tor (Bluecode records) ,Ludovic Vendi (Sonat_Minus_Sintetics), "As we said " Klangscheiben Records_Mischievous Musique_Taekyon_Blue Code Records _Numbolic Records _Unoiki_Kreativa_Netlabel_Doma Musique_Divided Recordings_Double Dot_Mytery Train Recordings),bleepsequence, Javi lago (Sintetics)Tilman Schwarz(Klamauk)-storlon (Unoiki-Numbolik) -Jesse Voltaire (Archipel)-Andres Marcos (multivitamin-Unoiki)-Franck valat (Shoene Muzik)-Display FM (Numbolik)-Ronald van Norden- Sven Laux (Archipel-offtopic).

SAMPLERS:
http://soundcloud.com/passakaglia

ORDER:
http://www.junodownload.com/products/dy ... ?trackid=1

WEB SITE
http://passakaglia.net
Last edited by Passakaglia on Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
Passakaglia
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Re: [PASSA004]booPhases_Dyslexic_Behaviours_As We Said,Revy,

Post by Passakaglia »

thx ingemar :) .......And Attila Of course ..........So glad for this release !!
pauliz
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Re: [PASSA004]booPhases_Dyslexic_Behaviour_As We Said,Revy,D

Post by pauliz »

buenos elementos en el original..

de los remixes mi favorito es el de revy, pero el de attila tb esta muy bien ;) :-flower
Passakaglia
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Passakaglia »

Hey Pau Thx For the Feedback ^.^ -.....i am glad this time we manage to satisfy your taste :Revy and Attila gathered 2 unique style of the same track , but so different and efficient ..........so happy you stop by .......Warm hugs to you chica :)
Passakaglia
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Passakaglia »

More Feedback coming in:

Sander Cast (musickollektiv)
"hey man, nice!
3.booPhases-Dyslexic Behaviour_As We Said Remix_
it is very cool"

George Paar (Paar recording )
"I liked the ep very much : it is a bit different, but i am open to all good music "

Andres Marcos (Unoiki-Doma -Bleepsenquence )
"This last Passakaglia release is more about percussive grooves, spaces and dark atmospheres.
The original is a mysterious track, all remixes are all excellent.  Different interpretations where I can recognize the styles of the remixers. I have a preference for Revy’s one. Good job guys!"