Tougher moderation

we're listening.
JonasEdenbrandt
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Tougher moderation

Post by JonasEdenbrandt »

I think the Production forum (and maybe others as well) could use some more moderation. Posts that are clearly suposed to be in other forums like the member thread and so on should be moved by a mod or if mods don't have time to do that just deleted. Maybe it can seem rough on new members if there posts start getting deleted but it really keeps the place tidier and keeps forums and threads on topic. I understand if the reason for this is simply that mods don't have time to moderat that much but maybe we could use a few more mods then.

Thanks,

PS. Dont get me wrong i love all the work people put into this place, just trying to be constructive.
Themis
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Re: Tougher moderation

Post by Themis »

hm i always felt the production forum is the cleanest, but if you dont feel like that please use the "report post" function at the bottom of each post to help us out a little bit.

thx :)
lostinmusiq
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by lostinmusiq »

JonasEdenbrandt wrote:I think the Production forum (and maybe others as well) could use some more moderation. Posts that are clearly suposed to be in other forums like the member thread and so on should be moved by a mod or if mods don't have time to do that just deleted. Maybe it can seem rough on new members if there posts start getting deleted but it really keeps the place tidier and keeps forums and threads on topic. I understand if the reason for this is simply that mods don't have time to moderat that much but maybe we could use a few more mods then.

Thanks,

PS. Dont get me wrong i love all the work people put into this place, just trying to be constructive.

I am using all the good information there as well so I will help out in future and keep an eye on it ;)
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

thank you for taking the time to write. I'll also keep an eye on it.

as mentioned it's extremely easy to see if you flag it for us as well.
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

we've implanted some subforums as well since a lot of user may be on there cell phones, and now it's also easier to move the threads as well with sub forums as well.

thank you for sharing your thoughts!