OMFG... two fantastic things at once.. its too much :)

- open
Shepherd_of_Anu
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

OMFG... two fantastic things at once.. its too much :)

Post by Shepherd_of_Anu »

Oh my god... I so wish I had been there to experience this... so good. I remember like over a decade ago when I first heard Beau Mot Plage I walked around harassing people to find out the name of this track and then I went to my record shop the next day and started throwing all these inaccurate vaguely frenchy names at the owner and then suddenly he clicked and was like "Oh Yeah. Beau Mot Plage! That's a fantastic track." and I was like, "Thats the sh!t, hook me up!" True story. Got the record a few days later. Still have it.

I think Christian Prommer is pretty amazing to so when I just watched this video a few minutes ago I was blown away... had to post. I would have just loved to been at that... and had a live recording... so much better then the studio produced stuff available at the online shops.

Shepherd_of_Anu
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: OMFG... two fantastic things at once.. its too much :)

Post by Shepherd_of_Anu »

Oh my... I think there might actually be three things I like in this track at once because I am pretty sure I hear the vocals from another track I really dig on top of all this... too dreamy.... can't place the vocals though... familiar though... its from a older house/salsa/samba track... help appreciated from those with a familiarity the older tracks... :D