Post by roland »

junger wrote:''again mindblowing killer tracks on stablo '' :lol:
i bet you bought it :D
junger
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: Stablo.

Post by junger »

nope actually missed it... i would have though... its allways worth a buy regardless of the music on it :)
roland
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by roland »

junger wrote:nope actually missed it... i would have though... its allways worth a buy regardless of the music on it :)
nah, you didn't miss it yet i guess, music head should have it in stock by tomorrow
b-ran
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by b-ran »

ray parry wrote:just saved my copy.
i did this hold for 30 days thing on decks as well. but can i ask you...is bank transfer really the only way i can pay it? and how do i add more records to it without incurring another shipping charge? cause when u save your records u wanna buy for 30 days they dissapeer from your basket and u get a invoice..but im waiting for a few others to come out to add to my order..anybody can explain?
roland
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by roland »

b-ran wrote:
i did this hold for 30 days thing on decks as well. but can i ask you...is bank transfer really the only way i can pay it? and how do i add more records to it without incurring another shipping charge? cause when u save your records u wanna buy for 30 days they dissapeer from your basket and u get a invoice..but im waiting for a few others to come out to add to my order..anybody can explain?
of course i'm using the german layout of decks but
for every record you order you get an invoice.. when ordering you are able to chose betweend "send it to me instantly" or "collect records until a total amount of ____ before sending" ...

if you wanna collect, just choose to wait until a total amount of f.e. 100€ and when you wanna ship the whole thing you can either write them an email to info@decks.de asking them to ship or you order another record and choose "send it to me instantly" and "combine all part-orders"

the records you ordered are moved from your basket to your "open orders" section..
as for payment i always pay with credit card and i don't get why bank transfer should be the only way?!? 8)
ray parry
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by ray parry »

b-ran wrote:
when you place your next order they just add whatever your new order is to your saved order. they wont ship twice, it will just come in one box.

i do it all the time, its such a great feature. i think you can pay however you want, you just have to select the option you want. at the moment i have about 6 different orders which when i press buy will just get sent as one.
roland
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by roland »

update,

music-head ain't getting it, seems like it's decks exclusive, at least for germany..