[63_059] | Kazooo - The Ramp

- free art
kazooo
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

[63_059] | Kazooo - The Ramp

Post by kazooo »

hi!
another ep, this time tracks you all will love, they have been meant to be released partly on vinyl, but the decision was easy to release them on 2063music, one of my most fav netlabels and done by a guy that really really puts a lot of work into the netaudio spirit. thanx martin!.

here it comes:

"When I write code, then it had to be quiet, the night is best. But when I make music than everything must be on: the people in the street, the tv, everything", said Kazooo last night via instant messaging. We were preparing this release and really put some work into it. "The Ramp" is an ep where kazooo hits the essence of his style at a very precise level. Squirrling loops and blank beats make this mixture of music that I want to call: addictive techno. I don't know how to describe it, but when I listen to kazooo's tracks, there is always that moment of more, that moment of don't stop this loop, because it feels and sounds so good. I am still waiting for a website with Kazooos complete discography. Are there any teenage fanclubs out there? Would be great.

I've taken two of my most loved artworks from my doodlebox to illustrate the release. I am not the one to comment my own work, but feel free to leave a comment below about that.

Audio Files
Cold Lava 9.2 meg
Green Gold 9.5 meg
The Ramp 9.0 meg
Solar Sail 9.0 meg
Unforseen Grounds 9.3 meg
Other Files
Kazooo The Ramp (front) by 020200 181.5 kil
Kazooo The Ramp (back) by 020200 259.0 kil

download whole release as one singe .zip file 44.2 meg

sorry for a short release after the last, but it has been in queue a while and i didnt decide that reelase dates cross almost!

URL: http://www.2063music.de/index.php?itemid=77

cheers
kaz
.kavo.
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by .kavo. »

checkin...
thanks kAz :wink:
"smokin' hydroponic"
psyCodEd
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by psyCodEd »

yeah :)
motec
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Re: [63_059] | Kazooo - The Ramp

Post by motec »

kazooo wrote: sorry for a short release after the last, but it has been in queue a while and i didnt decide that reelase dates cross almost!
... ... ... no problem! :wink: