Label: Adjunct
Cat.No.: ADIG15
Release Date: September, 12, 2011
worldwide distribution: KOMPAKT DISTRIBUTION
Art: Kelly Johnston

Tracklist:
1. Pancho Piedra - Display Tu Careta
2. Beaner - Obtain
3. Jordan Lieb – In Through The Out Door (Benjamin Fehr remix)
4. Miro Pajic – Glitter Cave
5. Cascabel Gentz – Docile Moments
6. Sebastian Russell – She Wears Make-Up In The Jungle
7. [a]pendics.shuffle Ft. Kelly Johnston – Totally Gone
8. Vita – Turn And Turn

BUY Release:
http://www.beatport.com/#release/for-ev ... one/653309

Info:
"For Every Moment Of Triumph" is the name of this new Adjunct compilation series. With this series we further explain the madness at hand. If you’re looking for the trend of month music then this is the wrong place (not to mention label) for you. Turn around now! If you’re looking for amazing dance music from great artists, then you have come to the right place my friends! Indulge and taste the sweet sweet flavor all up in your mouth!

With Volume One we have fresh tracks from Adjunct new comers and classics alike. We introduce Pancho Piedra from South America with a track called "Display Tu Careta" as we get ready for his EP in October, which will be blowing minds no doubt. Berlin's Beaner is back and drops a deep and trippy track simply titled "Obtain". Benjamin Fehr chimes in and takes a nasty stab at Jordan Lieb’s "In Through The Out Door" and we like the dirty dirty outcome. Miro Pajic joins the Adjunct team with a slammer titled "Glitter Cave" that will be rocking D-Floors from LA to heaven and back.

Continuing on, we have Cascabel Gentz (Dilo & [a]pendics.shuffle) dropping in to give us some "Docile Moments" to wrap your mind around while your feet escape boredom . UK's Sebastian Russell is back and drops a very deep and sweet melodious number titled "She Wears Make-Up In The Jungle". Adjunct label boss [a]pendics.shuffle teams up with his lover and Adjunct visual artist Kelly Johnston and drops a dubbed out, funky as hell number titled "Totally Gone". Last but absolutely not least, we have Mikael Stavostrand under his Vita alias giving us a guitar infused psychedelic piece with beautiful vocals by Erika Angeil titled “Turn And Turn”.

"very cool snippets, especially [a]pendics.shuffle with kelly johnston sounds superb, and the VITA track seems to be cool, little KRAUT ROCK feeling....... ))"
-Mathias Schaffhäuser (Ware, Adjunct)

"Great sampler! A nice range of sounds from Adjunct camp. I especially love Fehr's remix and the Sebastian Russell cut. Thanks!" -Alland Byallo (Poker Flat)
"very nice tracks"
-Paco Osuna (Plus 8)

"super cool comp once again on adjunct !!"
-Anthony Collins (Freak n' Chic, Mule)

"miro/fehr/[a]pendics shuffle tracks are dope!"
-Troy Pierce (Minus, Items & Things)

""i like it all but my fav is benjamin fehr's i think! and [a]pendics.shuffle and kelly!"
-Dilo (Igloo, Adjunct, Trapez)

"tracks 4, 7, and 8 for me!"
-Someone Else (Foundsound)

"This is sick! Great compilation. Its hard to pick a favorite without listening more, but the Miro Pajic, Vita and Cascabel Gents tracks stick out the most to me on a first listen."
-Jason Short (Auralism, Karloff)

"Great Compilation Series from Adjunct. The Pancho Piedra track is the winner on this one. I cannot wait to play it. 5/5"
-Taimur Agha (Blkmarket Membership)

"OUCH!!! one of the best promos we have received this year!! what can we say one of our favorite labels in the world delivering a summer madness compilation. hard to choose one here, all is sounding delicious to us so far. Viva Adjunct!! much love guys!! full fuckin support!"
-Signal Deluxe (Adjunct, Blaq)

"Great compilation. Versatile music, every track is unique and sounds great. Full support from Bratislava."
-Milos (Leporelo. / Radio_FM)

"Hard to pick a favorite here but I think Mikael's Vita alias wins...what lush guitar!"
-Clovis (Culprit, Adjunct)

"Nice variation of tzracks. Miro Pajic's Glitter Cave is my favorite to play!"
-Edgar Peng (Turmspringer/Tonkind)

"Yo, I like Benjamin & Pablo works, thanks!"
-Hugo Duran (Resopal, Thema)

"great track by Vita! :)"
-Seph (Dumb Unit)

""this is indeed a very refreshing and original release, with some very charming tracks. full support !"
-Mossa (Circus Company, Cynosure)

"Clips sound hot as sh!t! Looking forward to a proper listen. Cascabel Gents and (a)pendics Shuffle are winners so far!"
-Simon Beeston (Highgrade, District Of Corruption)

"this has definitely been the year Adjunct has found its stride..... each release a winner. great stuff here.... especially my favorite techno artist of the year Vita. standout work for Cascabel Gents as well...... and loving Panho and Beaner. Adjunct!!
-THREE (Hallucination Limited NYC)

"Love it! The Pancho Piedra and Cascabel Gentz are my faves.. thanks for sending :)"
-Kate Simko (Hello? Repeat, Spectral)

"Lovin this compilation, very diverse and full of highs and lows. A lil something for everyone... My picks are: 2. Beaner - Obtain, 4. Miro Pajic – Glitter Cave, 5. Cascabel Gentz – Docile Moments. Long live Adjunct!"
-Lenny Posso (Thema)

REVIEW:
For Every Moment Of Triumph - Vol. 1

"Assembling eight diverse tracks across a compilation is indeed a triumph, especially when the stoner-haze of a smoggy Los Angeles afternoon makes things just as dirty as it sounds... what, triumph isn't dirty? Haven't you ever charged your stallion during a dirty house track, yelling with a stiff upper-Brit accent, "TRIUMPH BECOMES ME!"

Right.

Happening here be plenty of Adjunct's exploration of the bounds of where techno and house meet. Is it minimal? Not particularly; it's more maximal across this comp, and more ketaminimal in feel --- an always languid groove driving feet into the ground. The brain swiftly follows.

Exotic breakdowns have become a thing recently here, and I have to single out Benjamin Fehr's fantastic remix Jordan Lieb's "In Through the Out Door" in this category. As must I mention the hypnotic percussion on Cascabel Gentz's "Docile Moments." It's the kind of thing that draws you inwards to the track, into its depths. I like music like that. It's the inverse of that big club banger that just keeps you on the outside of its overcompressed wall-of-sound. In fact all the good Adjunct work here operates this way: sucking you in, where the good sounds get you off. Enjoy. Eight times." -Tobias C. Van Veen (Stylus, Dusted)