Afternoon Coffee Boys

makka
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Afternoon Coffee Boys

Post by makka »

Aka Tony Rohr & Tim Xavier...

Man whats the score with this,..these guys have some sick ass music under thier belt, yet have only released Dark Blend (of which is hot!) thiers a few releases inparticular that need releasing, one being the mighty 'Cocoon Mrach' this is only featured in Tony Rohr's Live Sets, well at least thats the only place ive heard it, im sure Tim Xavier has a copy lying about...

'Vanilla Spice' <-- also a sickness track that either needs signing or releasing...

Come on Tony/Tim pull your finger out and release this sh!t! 8)
makka
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by makka »

Hah! within 2 mins of typing all this, i got a great message from Camea on Myspace:

''tony & tim (afternoon coffee boys), their new stuff will be out on Cocoon in March .. the EP is hot !!! It's called "Glitches Brew". Definitely get a copy if you can, it's going to be a huge release. I played all three tracks off it last weekend and the crowd went crazy. Tony does have a myspace page, if you do a search you can find him''

''clink 02 should be coming out in a few weeks, and there is a ACB remix on there as well''

Awesome news IMO...

Another strong Release forthcoming on Cocoon...

Also looking forward to Tony Rohrs artist album titled 'Tony Loves You All' i believe thats forth coming on Weave Recordings..
Thomas D and Jack Thomas
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Thomas D and Jack Thomas »

the cocoon release doesn't have the same energy as the big track on clink 01 but its still a cool record. I still enjoy tony's solo output more.
makka
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by makka »

Thomas D and Jack Thomas wrote:the cocoon release doesn't have the same energy as the big track on clink 01 but its still a cool record. I still enjoy tony's solo output more.
Have you heard samples of whats forthcoming on Cocoon (if so, where?) all i know is that Cocoon March will be featured....

Yeah im really looking forward to Tony's artist album...
Thomas D and Jack Thomas
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Thomas D and Jack Thomas »

I just have the actual music, don't know where any clips are. I think there are clips of Tony's album on decks.de though
Pompelmoessap
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Pompelmoessap »

CLINK 001 !!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: AMAZING !!!
makka
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by makka »

Thomas D and Jack Thomas wrote:I think there are clips of Tony's album on decks.de though
Yeah i spotted them, tried to listen and they are down :evil:
.camea.
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by .camea. »

Thomas D and Jack Thomas wrote:I just have the actual music
you do? sorry you don't like it as much .. Glitches Brew is hot, imo !! i've been getting a great crowd response from the tracks :).

i posted track samples a few weeks ago here, for those interested:

http://www.mnml.nl/phpBB2/viewtopic.php ... tim+xavier

[/url]