Numerology is a VST now..also

- ask away
hydrogen
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: Numerology IS NOT available for PC.

Post by hydrogen »

you should change the title of this... because its misleading! :)
------------------------------------------------------
http://soundcloud.com/kirkwoodwest
Phase Ghost
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: Numerology IS NOT available for PC.

Post by Phase Ghost »

hydrogen wrote:you should change the title of this... because its misleading! :)
:oops:
hydrogen
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: Numerology is a VST now..also

Post by hydrogen »

Phase Ghost wrote:
hydrogen wrote:you should change the title of this... because its misleading! :)
:oops:
:D awesome!
NoAffiliation
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Re: Numerology available for PC now

Post by NoAffiliation »

Phase Ghost wrote:There is no PC version dude. When I saw "VST" I jumped the gun and thought PC. Sorry.
i hate you ;)
AK
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: Numerology available for PC now

Post by AK »

Phase Ghost wrote:There is no PC version dude. When I saw "VST" I jumped the gun and thought PC. Sorry.

On a semi-related note, hackintosh's are easier than ever to get going. I put another hard drive in my existing hackintosh to install a newer version of OSX (a retail version mind you) I could update and run as 64 bit. 1000x easier than when I installed OSX the first time. Really a quite straight forward process as long as you have a compatible motherboard.
Been looking at this Hackintosh since you mentioned it but there's a lot of stuff and it confuses the hell out of me. Also, where do you get it?
hydrogen
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: Numerology is a VST now..also

Post by hydrogen »

AK wrote:
Been looking at this Hackintosh since you mentioned it but there's a lot of stuff and it confuses the hell out of me. Also, where do you get it?
I got a build list from some blogger, ordered the parts off newegg and built it. I would say it's far from easy especially I'd you havent built your own pc before, or installed an os. Would be even more insane I think if I didn't already have a laptop and unfamiliar with OSX. I like my hack but if you are already good on the pc, switching will be a whole other set of issues that you have to work out, new software, little OS quirks. Thankfully most of the software is the "same" but there are slight things that may or may not operate the same that bother the hell out of me. For example, you cannot ctrl-f4 to close plugin windows. You have to close them manually.

Anyways...
That said I love my mac laptop it's the bomb. The hackintosh is just a super fast version of that more me... But I've also considered multiple times to install windows on it... Soo many good legitamtatly free VSTs.

My other issue with my hack is the Video card doesn't sit right so every couple days it will just freeze up. Haha. But this is a hardware issue and not related toy the hack at all. :)