The best way to spread your soundcloud music?

- open
New Guy
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: The best way to spread your soundcloud music?

Post by New Guy »

Its a very saturated market. So try to pin down exactly who your potential listeners are and where they hang out online.
Precise targeting is very important but also extremely hard.

Now you can also try screaming and shouting (i.e. adding 1000 followers then deleting them and adding again and such) but the problem with that is that a lot of other people are screaming shouting too, so standing out will still be an issue.

It's a tough environment and starting out is always hard. So keep at it, don't give up and keep pushing.
The good thing is that no matter how "bad" your tracks might be you will still find an audience because one person"s "bad" is another person"s "good".
junger
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by junger »

deccard wrote:if your music is good it will be shared by other people. just make better music instead of bugging people with fcking spam. the most annyoing thing since the invention of web 2.0 is crap musicians shitting into the internet.
i dont think all these small online marketing things work. the only ones that benefit are the companys who sell that stuff.
very true! i never listened to anyones stuff who pm me listen to my new stuff mate bla bla... its just fuckin spam as u say... hate those people
tsankip
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by tsankip »

deccard wrote:if your music is good it will be shared by other people. just make better music instead of bugging people with fcking spam. the most annyoing thing since the invention of web 2.0 is crap musicians shitting into the internet.
i dont think all these small online marketing things work. the only ones that benefit are the companys who sell that stuff.
This!
Luis Isaac
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Luis Isaac »

I found the king of tricks to get followers. I hope Soundcloud team starts to do something to avoid spam on it.
Alert
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Alert »

Mecalto Rossa wrote: Join 75 groups that relate to your style, add your track in to each group.
This.

:green:
blizt
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by blizt »

IMHO I think the best way to do this is by creating GOOD music in the first place. Then send it to labels that relate to the kind of stuff your doing. That's it. If it's good they will pick your music.

If you just want more followers then you can try the advices other people have explained here.
Alert
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Alert »

Totally

:D