Send us your demos!!!

- free art
alland
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Send us your demos!!!

Post by alland »

WHO WE ARE
Nightlight Music is currently accepting demo material. NLM is a digital label distributed exclusively via Beatport.com, has some back catalog available on Stompy.com, and I have just applied with Juno Digital. There are also plans to team up with a reputable digital licensing and placement company, which will get the label into iTunes, and open doors to getting music in video games, movies, TV, etc.

Current artists include: Joshua Collins, Earth Deuley, Paolo Mojo, Chris Pascoe, Eli Bingham, Nimbus, Brandon Plank and Alland Byallo.

WHAT WE WANT
The style can be proper Tech-House, Minimal, even dirty funked out deep stuff (i.e. Spirit Catcher, Shawn Ward, Liptrick etc). This label is basically being reformed to be a launchpad for young, eager and talented artists. There will be bigger players involved for remix work to help drive sales, but ultimately we want to help new musicians get quality material out there to the world through our established professional relationships.

WHATS IN IT FOR YOU
Aside from the standard monetary rewards, this is a great opportunity for young artists as our promotions are quite far-reaching and even include the Balance Record Pool, a group of 40 of the world's biggest DJ's (of course many are big trance guys (booooo)) that instantly receive promo material from labels all around the world in exchange for required feedback. There's also a couple promotional radio shows run by Balance that feature their member labels. Exposure exposure exposure!

WHAT TO DO
Please contact: info@nightlightmusic.net or send me a PM.
Do not send MP3's directly through email.
Please provide links in your email or if you have no webspace it can be provided. All you'll need is a basic FTP client (CuteFTP is suggested).

Please feel free to shoot me any questions you may have.
Thanks for your time
Alland Byallo
Cotumo
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Cotumo »

Good luck Alland!
alland
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by alland »