[11-12-2004] MinimizeToMaximize

any
tecknoism
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by tecknoism »

Harm Rhebergen wrote:Okay, bad news... The same night, there's Dan Bell in Doornroosje...

I have difficulties choosing.. :cry:
woowzers, daniel bell....
i'll heading nijmegen then :!:
nice line up @ corso, but why again the corso?? ok, s.a. bookz in style, but I hate that typical corso-public.. no atmosphere at all..!
just look at the minimal party with bug, luciano, neumann @ corso...

but it's long ahead so.....
Peace Out
Leander_Techno
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Leander_Techno »

I agree, the atmosphere in Doornroosje is much better and DBX is on my wishlist.. But hey, I have 10 weeks to decide
Creative use of technology is a form of Art
HmZ
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by HmZ »

tecknoism wrote:
Harm Rhebergen wrote:Okay, bad news... The same night, there's Dan Bell in Doornroosje...

nice line up @ corso, but why again the corso?? ok, s.a. bookz in style, but I hate that typical corso-public.. no atmosphere at all..!

Agree, really no atmosphere there in off corso. First choice was bell and best is to keep it that way (I think ...;))
Marnix
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Marnix »

tecknoism wrote:

I totally agree with you, I went to the Electroboogie party in january, I thought I was in a fashionshow. A few people were dancing the others looked at each other... But I'm very curious about Markus Redux. I downloaded al his sets and I believe he's one of the new minimaltalents. But Mr. Bell in Roosje seems interresting too...
I support a lot of dj's but esspecially those from Zutphen, Azewijn and Andelst!