MUTEK 2011

- open
::BLM::
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by ::BLM:: »

Luis Isaac wrote:Sonar has been a festival of worship for many years but the latest editions has lowered the level. the type of people going has also changed. And now is full of Italian and English clubbers. I'm going this year no way, but I always end up complaining :D
What's wrong with Italian and English clubbers at a festival help in Europe?
Luis Isaac
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Luis Isaac »

Take it easy! , I didn't express with the correct terms :D I just wanted to say that I feel people don't stick together. I'm an extrovert person so everytime I go Sonar I meet many people (English and Italians aswell). But In Sonar you will never see a hands in the air everybody together moment because it is such an impersonal place. Maybe it is because of the big size stages
::BLM::
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by ::BLM:: »

Luis Isaac wrote:Take it easy! , I didn't express with the correct terms :D I just wanted to say that I feel people don't stick together. I'm an extrovert person so everytime I go Sonar I meet many people (English and Italians aswell). But In Sonar you will never see a hands in the air everybody together moment because it is such an impersonal place. Maybe it is because of the big size stages
I had always felt a lot of unity everytime I had been to Sonar. Infact the only time I didnt feel like a community was when some taxi driver drove me miles out the way and dropped me off in the middle of nowwhere, later finding out that the club I was looking for was just around the corner.
Luis Isaac
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Luis Isaac »

I'm happy you had a good experience at Sónar. Experiences are always subjective. It is very nice to have so many people around the world here that week
Themis
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Themis »

was one week there 2 years ago, we found 2 people who spoke english one taxi driver and one guy from sweden haha

also i learned beach partys are only in theory great, but if you danced 2 hours in the sand you feel like after running a marathon, and in the night its sooo windy at the beach ..
roland
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by roland »

Themis wrote: also i learned beach partys are only in theory great, but if you danced 2 hours in the sand you feel like after running a marathon, and in the night its sooo windy at the beach ..
they actually were forbidden during the daytime last time i was there!
LouisVee
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by LouisVee »

The Original Poster should rename the thread 'Sonar 2011'!
Maiyal
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Maiyal »

LouisVee wrote:The Original Poster should rename the thread 'Sonar 2011'!
Bringing it back on track, are you going to mutek?