Exchanging Electribe ESX1 for an EMX1

- ask away
s.k.
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Exchanging Electribe ESX1 for an EMX1

Post by s.k. »

mine is in mint condition, PM me for details/photos if interested.
Phase Ghost
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Phase Ghost »

Have you used the EMX? I'd much rather have the ESX personally.
s.k.
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by s.k. »

no i've never played the emx, but i feel like i could try something new gearwise, and both are about the same price so i think it would be a fair deal.

to be honest i hadn't used mine since at least a year, but switched it on yesterday and it performed quite well, so i may as well change my mind and get an emx later on when i have the money.

i'm open for other suggestions too, would also accept a vermona drm, be it the old one...

so if you are located somewhere in europe and feel like something fresh gearwise, pm me. i will send first, but if you try something i'm definitely coming after your ass :D
s.k.
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by s.k. »

ordering the blue one today! :D
tone-def
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by tone-def »

s.k. wrote:i'm open for other suggestions too, would also accept a vermona drm, be it the old one...
that would be a good deal for you but you would need to find someone who is a bit brain damaged.
s.k.
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by s.k. »

heh, you may be right, but i see it as different people find different uses for stuff... i also know a few guys that have the vermonas just sitting around doing nothing, but still they wouldnt part with them.

anyway im not parting with my esx either, i'm going to have both now - the red and the blue one, so i'm actually glad no one accepted my offer :)
hydrogen
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by hydrogen »

sick dude... glad to hear you are on some hardware stuff... make some music with that sh!t real time and you'll be STRAIGHT GANGSTAH! :D
s.k.
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by s.k. »

well its definitely more fun thats for sure. btw do you have one? can you enlighten me a little bit what are those PCM drum waveforms all about? saw someone on the internet sayng that you can turn the synth section into an ER-1, i would guess that means making drums with the synth parts, right? also, korg seem to be vague about the cross-modulation thing - they only say one osc can modulate the other, but don't say how - is it FM?

anyway i am not buying it with a specific function in mind... the fun factor plays a big role.