Cristian Paduraru (Deep Electro-Mnml-Techhouse)

Arnie
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Arnie »

Zinthek wrote:True. You're just repelling alot of people with that.
Sorry guys for the negativity but Chris has to learn to not add every single email possible on his mailing list. I have 4 different emails and they all ended up on his without a warning. My husband and I even have a little company not related to music and he even added the main info email. No idea how he got that one!!!

Mister Paduraru, no offense to you but if you want faithful fans, please ask before adding us and we will buy your Beatport releases :wink:
-----------------------------------------------
http://www.myspace.com/arniesailsaway
kans
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by kans »

ha, no kidding! I get so much spam from this guy...
Thomas D and Jack Thomas
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Thomas D and Jack Thomas »

Very true. Everybody's heard of you Paduraru, but the only things they generally have to say are bad. Just work harder on your tracks to get some actual vinyl releases. Instead of spamming, use your time wisely and work on making your tracks better. Send them to proper labels and earn respect the right way! For all we know, you could be a really nice guy...but you're burning bridges with a lot of people. It's not very serious or professional.
Celltek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Celltek »

I've been Pardurarurised many times aswell.. I dont like it, no, I dont like it at all..

Maybe you could to use your powers in net-communication to make your own forum. That way people could CHOSE to sign up mate..

You can produce, that i've heard, but I'm pretty much in line with the rest; Stop Spamming!
Harm Rhebergen
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Harm Rhebergen »

Well, I guess the message is clear then...

Remove all people in this topic from you spamlists, including me! :D
*I support southern fruits*
df
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by df »

Remove me too please ;D
theclockstrucktwelve
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by theclockstrucktwelve »

even the fact that he started this thread paints the picture well

"...Michaelangelo is a PARTY DUDE.. *PAARTEEEEEEE!* "
jay haze
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by jay haze »

man you guys are harsh. some guys dont have the kind of connection to the scene or the sensabilty that others have. i would definetly tell you romania is a different world and instead of coming down soo hard on this guy for trying, why not give him some suggestions in a positive way?

to padaru,
i have listened to your music and it is getting better all the time. keep going with it!! dont let anything these guys have to say discourage you or bring you down.
i will give you some advice, sending out mass mails with your songs is not a good idea if you wish yourself to be taken seriously in the ways of western europe. the best thing to do is select your best tracks and put them on a cd to the labels you would like to work with most. find the label that you desire to be on, and then just put alot of work into making that happen.

seriously i consider the way you guys have handled this thread as bullying in a way and i urge you to grow up a little and realize europe is growing, but everyone is not doing it at the same pace. its time to give the east a bit of a break!