- wax
JasperW89
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

[NC04] Ricardo Villalobos,Los Updates,Anthony C. - Joli Chat

Post by JasperW89 »

ImageImage
Tracks:
A: Ricardo Villalobos / Los Updates / Anthony Collins- I throw water into the lake

B: Los Updates / Ricardo Villalobos- I miss you so much
Click here to play

About the release:
Nice Cat brings to your probably lavish sound system two beautifully strange dance cuts: Side A is called “Throw Water Into The Lake ” , a deep and earthy track sculpted by Ricardo Villalobos , Los Updates and Anthony Collins.

On the flip side you can listen to the collaboration of Villalobos and Los Updates. The track “I Miss You So Much” creates a really celebratory mood.
This nice record is a collectable item. That’s for sure.
Samples: http://www.dnp-music.com/?p=4790

Sounds pretty interesting to me!
Kiani
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Kiani »

yeah a side is nice, b side also, but it sounds like troxler. I would play the a side: One of the better releases of his Los Updates collabs
upekah
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by upekah »

Kiani wrote:yeah a side is nice, b side also, but it sounds like troxler. I would play the a side: One of the better releases of his Los Updates collabs
b side sounds like troxler? no way! ha! actually like this release a lot.. have to agree with you
plaster wrote:you can't be a leader if are a follower.
Kiani
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Kiani »

upekah wrote:
Kiani wrote:yeah a side is nice, b side also, but it sounds like troxler. I would play the a side: One of the better releases of his Los Updates collabs
b side sounds like troxler? no way! ha! actually like this release a lot.. have to agree with you
well, that voice thing, that sounds like seth troxler :). but again troxler sounds a bit like those bearback releases from a few years back... i dunno, it's all good
s.k.
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by s.k. »

i throw water into the lake, i like it alot
blizt
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by blizt »

When is the official release on this one? Im loving the vibe on the a side but the b side gets on my nerves, i heard it almost full and its really annoying.
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

blizt wrote:When is the official release on this one?
Says April 3rd in the press release.