..and Portugal guys?

- open
Phlor
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

..and Portugal guys?

Post by Phlor »

well, I saw that Portugal haves more than I expected! when I entered, I believe that were only a few guys.. It's growing the cause! Even if I can't wrote in this wonderfull forum (It's true!), many times as I would, I give here the honors to the great people that founded this great forum! If you wanted to make minimal a well delined sound from today's world, with no mixtures (as I saw good intended people doing, by classifying something so...minimalistic ;) only by electronic music, giving possibilities to make the wrong idea) you, guys, achieved it!!! cause minimal is a little techno, but still not house, not electro, not Trance. However, I think, takes the good little sounds and vibes from this genders to make something that in fact, is a mixture of well worked details that makes the final sound. I think is always moving underneath more popular underground styles, to uprise finally as something new (for us is not!). The great advantage, is that minimal not reclaims a final status, so, can be a lot of things, but with limitations, of course! I realized it, when I saw Ricardo Villalobos Live here in Portugal :twisted: , for the first time! I was following his path, however, he surprised me with a more techno, twisted face from minimal. But better than wrote about it is listening to it. To the details, subtile variations and recyclings that makes only who really loves music, can see (hear, lol) what makes the difference between minimal and not minimal genders.
So, Portuguese minimal addicts, try to ensure minimal is not going to fashion people that only loves themselves (Like LUX), or goes to fall in the street calling it electronic music, cause minimal, Portuguese guys, is MINIMAL! Make it survive and uprise!
mnmland corp.
moss
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by moss »

Portugal here! :lol:
antonio_pt
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by antonio_pt »

portugal here too. spreading the sounds this friday @ trintaeum, porto. i don't limit myself to playing mnml stuff though. i tend to play a little bit of everything that i find good, be it uptempo funk, disco, house, detroit techno, minimal stuff or whatever. strictly deep vibes :)

antonio
8)
zentex
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by zentex »

:)