mnml maxi

Butane & Someone Else - Tigerbitch [Alphahouse - 002]

Post by vermi »

a
a2
b
b2

ps (real audio samples)

i assume the last should be the b2 side, though it says _c in the url for the sample.
anyways, really awesome release from the alphahouse crew again, personally i enjoy the b side mostly:)

can't wait until i get my fingers in this baby :D
rc
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

tigerbitch

Post by rc »

straightforward, punch you in the face JAM!!!! how you doin?
sharky
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by sharky »

info sheet:

For the third release on Alphahouse Records, we have a very unique techno track written by Butane and Someone Else. After a few too many beers and cheesesteak sandwiches, the duo came home to the microphone to record their epic love story about a scantily-clad mannequin who caught their attention earlier in the day. The outcome is nothing short of a Valentine's day smash hit.

The remixers, carefully chosen due to the extraordinary content of the song, have delivered three outstanding interpretations that are sure to persuade even the most jaded plastic lady.

Phil Quenum of Geneva Switzerland, who is known for his work with Num and Cadenza Recordings, has turned in an impressive doodling ditty. Thick kicks, hollow reverbs, warm stabs, and improvisational rhythms move the track along with a very outdoor vibe. It's early morning make-out material. Try it and see.

Jeremy Caulfield of Dumb Unit Records gives the original a bit more snap for the heaving dancefloor. A throbbing modulated bassline works itself into the mix, leaving the party goers begging for a reach-around. Don't be selfish, young man.

Finally, Dapayk of Mo's Ferry Productions gives you a breakbeat-infused heavy metal fuckfest. Staccato rhythms and a monsterously distorted hook will undoubtedly have people creating new dancemoves on the spot. Just put on your best gimp outfit and dive in head first.
PinkPhanter
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Re: Butane & Someone Else - Tigerbitch [Alphahouse - 002

Post by PinkPhanter »

I love this label, very nice work butane and someone :twisted: bitchis always 8) !!!

more vibe !!

Besos!
harass
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by harass »

AWESOME!!! SOMEONE DECODE NOW!
Thomas D and Jack Thomas
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Thomas D and Jack Thomas »

this release is pretty good. Way better than the first alphahouse record.

Although to be honest, I think Someone Else needs to slow down on the productions so he doesn't saturate himself too much. It's all good stuff but it would be a shame for him to play himself out too quickly.
Mirza
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Mirza »

PLEASE...GIVE ME MORE SOMEONE ELSE :shock:

10/10 for this new one Alphahouse

Butane et Sean Rock's :twisted:
svenlito
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by svenlito »

Fckn awesome release , love it !!