Films

- open
kgw
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Films

Post by kgw »

Recently watched Berlin Calling and thoroughly enjoyed it.

I was wondering if there are any other films similar to this, which are about electronic music and/or the clubbing scene. Not necessarily specific to Berlin but anywhere really.
dav.id
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by dav.id »

you can try Feiern, We call it techno and maybe Last hippie standing for Goa scenes.
tabula rasa
kgw
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by kgw »

I've seen the British ones, sorry I should have said that. I heard Groove is poor though, is that true?
knapkin
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by knapkin »

Speaking In Code

I'm the screening coordinator for the film, It's quite great! If your looking for somethingto be about only the music, it won't be your thing, but it really looks into the lives of all those involved in making the documentary. Great soundtrack too, Modeselektor, Wighnomy Brothers, and more!
Mail1234
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Mail1234 »

knapkin wrote:Speaking In Code

I'm the screening coordinator for the film, It's quite great! If your looking for somethingto be about only the music, it won't be your thing, but it really looks into the lives of all those involved in making the documentary. Great soundtrack too, Modeselektor, Wighnomy Brothers, and more!
I really want to watch this but it seems it's hardly available, especially in the uk :( Know of anywhere I could buy this?
Ciaran_
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Ciaran_ »

There is a Villalobos film out too? But only in German with no English subtitles I think
muler0o
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by muler0o »

Mail1234 wrote:
knapkin wrote:Speaking In Code

I really want to watch this but it seems it's hardly available, especially in the uk :( Know of anywhere I could buy this?
www.amazon.com , i buyed it from here