Silenced Remix Invitation

- free art
dandroff
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Silenced Remix Invitation

Post by dandroff »

Hellow dear mnml lovers,

The silenced netlabel is opening its doors for you. Nine albums have been released on our little label and the artists behind these releases are about to offer you a special opportunity. They are giving you all the loops from the songs they previously released on Silenced. Feel free to use these loops and samples and transform them into your personal world of musical happiness.
If we can't stop listening to your version, you'll find your track on a special "happy 10th" Silenced netlabel release. There'll also be a release party, here in Leuven on the 5th of may. JEEJ.

This is where you'll find the samples:
http://silenced.be/remix.html

pafufta816
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by pafufta816 »

hermetico and dahmol 33 are some of my netlabel faves. i will definitely give this a go. even if i don't win i still have a one of a kid special weapon remix for my dj'ing.
pafufta816
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by pafufta816 »

started on remix for inertia. 3 hours later and loops are 2/3 done. next i just have to carve the groove out of the slab of loops that it is. my goal is to finish this by tommorow morning.
dandroff
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by dandroff »

cool!
Thank you for your interest. I believe some great tracks have been made in one quick rush of creativity, so I'm looking forward to hear your remix. :-)
pafufta816
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by pafufta816 »

dig, i'm excited about this. just sent a copy. i might do one for dahmol 33 as well... ; )
dandroff
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by dandroff »

alright!
first remixes arriving

some interesting remixers announced their participation: donk boys, mike dereyen, andre lanine & stoika themselves! :shock:
Temiong Recordings
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Temiong Recordings »

:o amaizing this contest