KISS ME AGAIN x TOTHEBONE

Friday 17 December 2010
9pm - 5am
LIFE Bar
2-4 Old Street, EC1V 9AA

--

FREE

--

Love's a funny thing. Like Kate with Wills, we've had TOTHEBONE's poster on our bedroom wall since our teenage years. We've listened to their podcasts, danced at their parties, harangued them for track IDs, maybe even spilt a few drinks over them. We are besotted. We're glad to say our eyelid-batting, bottom-lip-biting, cleavage-baring antics haven't gone entirely unnoticed, as Rik, Charlie and Dave have agreed to join us for a little smooch under the mistletoe. It's not entirely how we dreamed our wedding night would be in our adolescent fantasies, but now we're a little older, an all-night beast-with-two-backs house orgy actually sounds quite appealing.

So what can we tell you about the happy couple? Well, you're sitting on the bride's side, so you know all about us - Kiss Me Again started doing parties in the less salubrious parts of south-east London with the likes of Actress, Lakuti and Neville Watson. We then thoroughly sold-out as yuppy hipsters (yipsters?) in Dalston and Stoke Newington aided and abetted by Lerosa and Fudge Fingas, before settling down to our current location at Life bar on Old Street where we've played host to Jane Fitz and Miles Sagnia.

TOTHEBONE? Their Guardian Soulmates' profile runs something like this: "Three HOUSE-proud chaps, GSOH, with Murdoch-press approved monthly podcast. Likes: Werner Herzog, Gary Ablett, premium strength Polish lager, throwing parties with Prosumer, Sven Weisemann, Snuff Crew, Rick Wilhite etc. Dislikes: Not much. Pretty genial, all in all. Maybe Tim Sweeney's voice, judging by the last podcast?!" (Don't tell them this, but we're a bit worried they might be unfaithful; in the past month we've seen them prancing about with Disco Bloodbath, partying with Bodyhammer and Südelectronic, not to mention getting all intimate with Pépé Bradock and Lil' Louis. I guess when you're that desirable we have to expect other suitors, but we'd be lying if we said we weren't a little heartbroken).

Needless to say, the ceremony will be at Life bar, lots of sake and Asahi, with a late licence that means the music and drinks won't stop until laaaaate. As five nice girls from England once sang; tonight is the night, when two become one.

Kiss Me Again x TOTHEBONE = Bone Me Again XXXmas party

--

KMA DJs: Andy B, Arty, Bleimann, Joseph Bisclavret, Peder Matthias, Speedy G

TTB DJs: Rik Moran, Charlie Bennett, Dave TTB

--

http://www.tothebone.co.uk/
http://www.kissmeagain.co.uk/
peder
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by peder »

tonight!