[FPX19]Mieka Du Franx-From New York To Chicago And Back!

- only
felinephonix
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

[FPX19]Mieka Du Franx-From New York To Chicago And Back!

Post by felinephonix »

LABEL: FELINEPHONIX MUSIC
ARTIST: MIEKA DU FRANX
TITLE: FROM NEW YORK TO CHICAGO AND BACK!
CAT #FPX19
TRACKS : (2) FORMAT: DIGITAL
RELEASE DATE: DEC. 2, 2010

Felinephonix Music once again brings the Ill behavior with the Filthy Floorwaxin' nastiez!" Out Now! Worldwide Digital Distribution Smok!n H!tS!! This time, release number 19 is label owner/DJ/producer, Mieka Du Franx with her (2) tracker EP, "From New York To Chicago And Back!". Chicago House style with her crafty vocal licks riding a deep sub-thumpin' deep cut that is supported by Techno, Tech-House, and Deep House DJs from around the globe, some of the finest none-the-less; as well as publicized on Night Vision CJAM 99.1FM Radio of Detroit, USA & Windsor Canada!

(1) “From New York to Chicago And Back!”
Dropping the nasty Sub thumpin vox cut, "New York to Chicago And Back" Her Long awaited release- 2 versions comin' out, one on wax (original mix) and this exclusive upfront promo version. This version features dubby, crunchy keys and playful vocals. Straight from the girl's delight in skillful vocal play! Enjoy this nasty hypnotic high vibed seduction.

(2) “What'cha Gonna Du”
Tracky, chunky, west coast thumping, "What'cha Gonna Du" is sifted with chuggy hats and vocal stabs trickled into a crafty car jacking beat, call your dealer and tell him Du Franx sent U.

:::::Listen & Buy@Juno Download Direct:::::

SELECTED DJ FEEDBACK + SUPPORT

Rodriguez Junior (Mobilee Records, FR) - "Lovin' the music you sent me. You're always the one when it's about jackin'-bassy-nasty-sexy-grooves !! Do you mind if I play 'NY tit o Chicago' in a next radio DJ set?"

Pete DaFeet - (Lost My Dog - UK) - "And thanks for the tracks, sound great on first listen - proper loose and chunky drums, yum yum yum!"

Julien Shade (Polyphonics Recordings - ES) - "Cheers really dig the tracks ! gonna play them this wickkkkkend!"

Deepchild (Trapez | Resopal Schallware | Anabatic - BE & AU) - "What'cha Gonna Du, tight & chuggy yo! Nice werk!"

Franck Roger - (Real Tone, FR, The 5Beats - PR) - "I like From New York To Chicago And Back and I will make my own edit."

Gavin Bryce (Nordic Trax, IE) -"Loving the 'New York To Chicago And Back' girl! This will definitely make it into my sets. Dark throbbing drums and nice big spacey soundscape and great work with the vocal. LIKE!"

Gareth Oxby (Alien Funk Movement, Visitor, NIghtshift - LND, UK) "I like your voice, cool tracks, nice, impressive.. you have a nice sound."

Rob Pearson - (Evasive Records - Worldwide)- "Top notch beats and slick production here from Mieka, “New York to Chicago And Back” is my favourite on first listen but I'm looking forward to road testing both of these hot little beauties!"

Soy Mustafa (Cinematic Label | Shack Music - LND, UK) - "Hey Mieka! thanks for this niceness!"

Kenneth Broxgaard - (Tic Tac Toe, Connect Four - DK) - "Super super cool release, I love it!"

Jamie Russell (Hypercolor, LND, UK) - "New York To Chicago is phat, really feeling the hip shaking vibes!"

Philipp Ortner (Black & White - LND, UK) -"Loving the New York To Chicago And Back!! Proper pumping deep house! Will play for sure
and full support!!"

Shady Tvo (.dotbleep, Chicago) - “Great work there! Please keep me updated with new releases. Definitely feeling it there! “

Manou De Jean (Great Stuff, Young Society, Acryl Music - DE) -"What Dynamic beat....very well produced, love this record!!”

Big Bully (Mineral Musica, Mo's Ferry - LA & NY) - "I like the track a lot. like the dubbyflow. i think it sounds great as is. something i would def play in an after-hours late affair .. under certain substances.. i think it would be great late afters."

Rob Rage (Hijacked Records, Jacktronik - Detroit) - "I'm diggin your music, and I will definitely play it."

"We bring the Ill behavior with the Filthy Floorwaxin' nastiez!"

FELINEPHONIX MUSIC
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
MYSPACE.COM/FELINEPHONIXMUSIC