Cat.No.: GREENER 02
Format: 12” Only
Style: Techno
Tracklist & Previews:
A - Drawing Clouds
B - Space Mountain
Release: 27th September 2010
Buy: Decks, Juno

As part of the most exciting wave of Argentinean producers, ANDRES ZACCO manages to stun his faithful audience with a vast array of productions, remixes and his gripping DJ sets. For his live performances, Andrés is one of the core members of the Live Jam sessions, where along his friends Franco Cinelli, Leonel Castillo, Jonas Kopp, Seph, Jorge Savoretti and Lucas Mari, he creates a unique live experience.
This new record, DRAWING CLOUDS , focuses on the raw techno aspect of Andrés’production. Never forgetting the more dubby textures and winding electrics so dear to the Argentine master of wizardry, he creates yet another enthralling landscape right at the first seconds of the title track. As the maelstrom wraps around your mind, the unbeatable rhythms and fast-pace of the flip SPACE MOUNTAIN wallop your body for a tremendous trek.

Following the extremely favorable outcome of Greener’s first 12″, Leonel Castillo’s “El Niño”, ANDRES ZACCO pictures here the kind of journey we could only wish no end for…

Selected Feedbacks

Nico Purman (Vakant): Super good tracks, deep detroitish, trippy and dirty drums,
i will play, great to see greener again!

Franco Cinelli (Esperanza): Both tracks are amazing! full support.

Dario Zenker (Ilian Tape): Amazing record.

Tim Green (Cocoon): Drawing clous really great! will def play it out thank you

Dave Turov (PullProxy): Most excellent!

Funk D Void (Soma Records): Very cool, shall play!!

Raresh (Arpiar): Drawing Clouds! deep techno.

Hugo (Contexterrior): I love the loop explore from mr. Zacco. my fav is space mountain.

Laurent Garnier (F-Communications): hummmmmmm , i love that . Full support from me …YEEESSSSSSSS

Kasper (Esperanza): Incredible release, once again from one of my favourite argentinian
producers at the moment. BOMB!

Ping & Dan (Cocoon): Stunning

Jorge Savoretti (Esperanza):Amazing soulful tracks. Andrés is getting better and better!

Full Support by:

Matt John, Kirk Degiorgio, Andrew Grant, Derek Plaslaiko, Simbad, Patrick Bateman, Sebastian Wilck, Emeline, Riyaz Khan, Borja S, Vernon & Etc.
Posso
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Posso »

This is a HOT record, charted the Space Mountain track!