greets from textone , jay haze

- free art
jay haze
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

greets from textone , jay haze

Post by jay haze »

just wanna say thanks to all the people who support textone ! it has been a nice journey that has opened alot of doors for many people. early this year textone will be bowing out gracefully :cry: it has been a great time for us , but somehow i feel that we accomplished what we were set out to do. after textone , there is soo many great net labels , and it is nice to see that the standard and quality control levels have been raised on the internet scene. i am sure more and more people are seeing the value of having an internet label and the amount of attention this can bring. in the end i do feel it is the future (not only for resources , but because of availablity). we will be closing the label with a very special release from ricardo villalobos ! we will also offer the song for our fans to remix , then the best remixes will also be released on the final textone ! i hope all yall have enjoyed.

ps. we would like to thank especially all our german fans who voted for us in de bug magazine. textone ranked in as #2 net label for the second year in a row !!
protrox
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by protrox »

Thanks for all the great music released !!!!

:cry: :cry: :cry:
entropy
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by entropy »

Wow, a really sad news :( one of my favorite netlabels, with the best music... i'll be missing you textone! And i think your closing will not go unnoticed on the net scene... :(
"So the kids take a pill to feel the funk and the DJ takes a pill to feel the funk. I don't take a pill to feel the funk." (Derrick May)
pheek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: greets from textone , jay haze

Post by pheek »

jay haze wrote:just wanna say thanks to all the people who support textone ! it has been a nice journey that has opened alot of doors for many people. early this year textone will be bowing out gracefully :cry: it has been a great time for us , but somehow i feel that we accomplished what we were set out to do. after textone , there is soo many great net labels , and it is nice to see that the standard and quality control levels have been raised on the internet scene. i am sure more and more people are seeing the value of having an internet label and the amount of attention this can bring. in the end i do feel it is the future (not only for resources , but because of availablity). we will be closing the label with a very special release from ricardo villalobos ! we will also offer the song for our fans to remix , then the best remixes will also be released on the final textone ! i hope all yall have enjoyed.

ps. we would like to thank especially all our german fans who voted for us in de bug magazine. textone ranked in as #2 net label for the second year in a row !!
Hey Jay...

I didn't know you were that serious when you told me that news. I understand your decision. Some people will take over :?

Stay in touch buddy,

p.
Delano
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Delano »

2 bad.... one of the finest netlabels imo...

:(
plaster
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by plaster »

man, that really bad news for the netlabel community! textone was one of the best ones out there and now we are loosing it. cmon :(

best of luck with the other projects jay and keep posting on the board!
Drop the idea of becoming someone else, because you are already a masterpiece.
jorgeds
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by jorgeds »

THANKS FOR THE MUSIC!

Respect,
George
emsley
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by emsley »

OH NO...I think I'm going to cry. Thanks for everything you've done man, you have really set a standard that I think is going to lead to some great things down the road. Talk about going out with a bang...hope the future treats you right...I think I speak for everyone here in wishing you the best w your other endeavours...

Emsley