66%
maybe
7%

Total votes: 41

mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

healthy thread

Post by . »

Last edited by . on Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by . »

amyweaver29
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by amyweaver29 »

hello.. got to check your healthy thread..

regards and God bless,
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by . »

amyweaver29 wrote:hello.. got to check your healthy thread..

regards and God bless,
Thanks, but God does not exist.

EDIT: Okey, no talk about religion or politics. Share a video, an image, write a poem, insult, create an account with another username if you are insecure to post with your official one, just express yourself. Try to be original, like the other topics about funny things, but not exactly funny here.

Don't write, that would make the thread less healthy, and can make it die.
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

GOD is the universe and all living things in it.

: including species from other planets (aliens) and in other galaxies unknown to us : at this time.....

:)
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

why did you edit this thread? was that not your original post?

change it back if you would.

:)
oblioblioblio
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by oblioblioblio »

it's such a dangerous and interesting topic. it makes for an interesting debate amongst friends, or many lifetimes of bloodshed, and many things in between.

life is curious. I think some of the times when I was an infant asking simple questions is where I thought about things related to this topic the best. Like that video of a kid coming back from the dentist after being given some sort of dissociative aneasthetic... 'is this real life?'

I think defining 'God' can be a bad thing... Christianity told me that God was this super human who would let me enjoy infinite luxury in his house if I did things in a certain way. I am glad I didn't follow that path.

If I take drugs like mushrooms or LSD I can open up to the world. I don't believe I have come across anything singular which I can immediately relate to and say 'this definitely means something', but I have experienced curious phenomena... such as the feeling of powerful forces of evil, or the deep warm breeze of loving energy. But maybe it was just a fleeting distortion of my perception and had no meaning outside of a funny thought.

Recently I haven't been thinking so much about these things... like if life is something, then what was nothing? What was before? Are there other places that are paralell to this? Like perhaps we are just one of many infinite combinations of this strange chemical/mathematical reaction, a chaotic equation playing out infinitely.

I have really no idea but I don't think I can rule anything out, no matter how far fetched it might seem.
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by . »

john clees wrote:why did you edit this thread? was that not your original post?
Yes, it was. Edit = poll created. :)

God most be a very nasty been to let people die of hungry, illnesses, war, crime. Some kind of kamikaze would say, because if it is the universe, is killing it self.

Has God created us? If so, would not him made us all smart enough to not let us believe in superstitions?

Quiet sunday.