krominik - Orange / Berlin sunshine (2 tracks)

- music
krominik
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

krominik - Orange / Berlin sunshine (2 tracks)

Post by krominik »

Hi all! I just wanna post here my 2 last tracks. I hope that u enjoy it!
cheers!~

http://soundcloud.com/krominik/krominik-berlin-sunshine

http://soundcloud.com/krominik/demo1
Phurniture
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Phurniture »

Berlin Sunshine - If this is inspired by the Berlin Calling soundtrack, then I'll have to check out the movie. Production is nice and crisp. Begins off like a more disco-ey Kalkbrenner (take that as a compliment from me). If there's any criticism, it's that the percussion sounds begin to seem too upfront at some point (esp at the 2 minute mark...but the pad does build back in). At around 3:45 when I could tell from the waveform that something was coming in, I was hoping for another melodic element, but it really didn't happen. There's a gated type pad sound near the end I really like, but it's really low in the mix. Overall I enjoyed each element.

Orange - Nice stereo soundscape when listening on headphones. Has a chilled, relaxing vibe overall. I felt that it could have used a bit of a break at somepoint, as it's over 7 minutes in length, but perhaps you were working on a more hypnotic and meditative feel.

Thanks for posting.
krominik
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by krominik »

Thanks m8. Orange isnt't completed yet and i think im gonna cut a little bit in lenght or just add new elements and break. Berlin Sunshine is completed but i want 2 do a new mix with ur and my new ideas (like the new melody at 3:45). Thanks for support and for feedback. Cheers!
krominik
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by krominik »

Oh, and u should see that movie and listen the soundtrack. Paul Kalkbrenner songs means feelings, and the movie is very well produced. 5*

Cheers