[AE035] Drugstore - Inminent Departure EP

- free art
djtekto
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

[AE035] Drugstore - Inminent Departure EP

Post by djtekto »

Drugstore (founded in early 2009) is in the bigger names of underground techno now. It is not an accident - they have releases at several netlabels. Newest one, Imminent Departure is released at Audioexit Records. Hard, clear techno sound without compromise. They are one name - six persons - six different approach of techno. On this EP we can listen 3 of them (and a remix).
Black Widow seems easy to listen - don't be fooled! It starts hard, so be careful with the volume controller before your neighbors start to hit your wall thinking that troops of armed black widows started to destroy the block. Of course you can prevent a nightmare or shitting into your bed before sleep. Eden is a slower piece, but it does not mean Eden in that way you think...rather a dark, lonely warehouse in the suburbs of Lisbon. Imminent Departure is in offbeat style, quite similar sound than Doryk, but more exact and airy that that ones.Finally, a remix with horny, fat basses and a funny melody extending to the whole track with distortions sometimes.

Drugstore - Inminent Departure EP (AE035)

Drugstore - Black Widow
Drugstore - Inminent Departure
Drugstore - Eden
Postapocalyps Pop - 12 Inch Nails (Drugstore Remix)

Download: http://www.archive.org/download/Ae035_d ... 320mp3.zip

Drugstore Soundcloud: www.soundcloud.com/drugstore
Drugstore myspace: www.myspace.com/bmdrugstore
Audio Exit Web: http://www.audioexit.com/index.html
Christ Lewis
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Christ Lewis »

Checking!
djtekto
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by djtekto »

Christ Lewis wrote:Checking!
Thanks Christ. Say us if you like the EP ;)
Christ Lewis
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Christ Lewis »

Not a fan of the Black Widow melody, bit of a turn-off. Too simple.

Eden sounds fucking nice. Perhaps a bit too chaotic in the high tones after the first minute, but nothing too bad. Love the break and the drop, though. Definitely gonna use this one!

Imminent departure is sick. Won't be easy to find a use for it, though.

The 12 Inch Nails Remix sounds interesting. Still not completely my prefered style of melody, but a lot closer than black widow. More subtleties.

I'll notify you when one of these ends up in my sets! :)
djtekto
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by djtekto »

Thanks a lot Christ for the reviews of the tracks...we will try to continue improving at the future.

One curiosity for the track Eden. It was play for a good friend 2 times. He is Dosem and play it on Sino Live! tour alongside Technasia

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOq0JqC8WLI

Please, send a message via soundcloud or simillar if you use one of the tracks :lol:
Christ Lewis
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Christ Lewis »

Ha! Charles Siegling was my very first decent party experience at 10daysoff 2004! So awesome he's playing your track!

Tell your friend to tell Charles he got the ecstatic guy, who six years ago kept standing in front of him in total admiration, inspiration for a new hobby. :)
djtekto
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by djtekto »

Christ Lewis wrote:Ha! Charles Siegling was my very first decent party experience at 10daysoff 2004! So awesome he's playing your track!

Tell your friend to tell Charles he got the ecstatic guy, who six years ago kept standing in front of him in total admiration, inspiration for a new hobby. :)
Thanks again Christ. I will say Marc when i talk with him.

Technasia is a bigger artista, his recent album Central is bigger.
DJ L'embrouille
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by DJ L'embrouille »

yep again a nice drugstore one. eden is indeed great. thanks mate.