World Cup warm up!

- open
oblioblioblio
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by oblioblioblio »

i thought the horns were amazing.

really creepy and droning and disorientating, like an air raid siren or something.

france uraguay was ok yesterday. it's funny how when a team you like cheats you think it's good and when a team you don't like does it you think they suck.
-ix
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by -ix »

apanell wrote:i'm trying to decide what team to support. netherlands is a good choice but i think i would feel more happiness if a smaller country is successful. maybe if south korea or ghana wins the tournament, its the most interesting and most fun outcome!
The Netherlands isn't small enough for you?? :shock:

hehe, oh and thanks for letting us win on monday Patrick!
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

-ix wrote:hehe, oh and thanks for letting us win on monday Patrick!
I'm quite sure you guys win the match on Monday for sure...
tettezak
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by tettezak »

oblioblioblio wrote:i thought the horns were amazing.
It gets pretty fking annoying after a while imo...
I like it in certain situations, right before corners or free kicks for instance because it adds to the suspense, but seriously, 90 minutes straight?
-ix
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by -ix »

patrick bateman wrote:
-ix wrote:hehe, oh and thanks for letting us win on monday Patrick!
I'm quite sure you guys win the match on Monday for sure...
I never knew your influence in the game were that big Kenneth!
Glad to know you! :lol:
oblioblioblio
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by oblioblioblio »

tettezak wrote: It gets pretty fking annoying after a while imo...
I like it in certain situations, right before corners or free kicks for instance because it adds to the suspense, but seriously, 90 minutes straight?
yep. i think it might even be my favourite invention so far in the history of sport. it should replace all forms of commentary/singing or cheering. much better than half arsed crowd songs/national anthems/cluess racist pundits. it's perfect.
roland
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by roland »

oblioblioblio wrote:
tettezak wrote: It gets pretty fking annoying after a while imo...
yep. i think it might even be my favourite invention so far in the history of sport. it should replace all forms of commentary/singing or cheering. much better than half arsed crowd songs/national anthems/cluess racist pundits. it's perfect.
pff.. lot's of the songs have great cultural value and aren't national or racist at all.. at least it's a song.. but this fucking horn is just a stupid noise.. every game i'm watching this damn horn drives me crazy.. the audience are so annoying.. these big cups always attract impertinent people..

just yesterday.. england scores a goal and you see these american girls jumping, laughing and waving the american flag.. they don't even recognize what's happening on the field.. same for these people with the damn horn.. they go to the stadium just to create a horrible noise for 90 minutes not even caring about the game...

imo that's the negative side of this big events.. when watching primera division or premier league you see a speacialst audience.. giving applause not only for a goal but even for a good pass or a tackling.. knowing the game and motivate in the right situations..

damn horn man..
oblioblioblio
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by oblioblioblio »

roland wrote: pff.. lot's of the songs have great cultural value and aren't national or racist at all.. at least it's a song.. but this fcking horn is just a stupid noise.. every game i'm watching this damn horn drives me crazy.. the audience are so annoying.. these big cups always attract impertinent people..
i was saying they should have it replace racist football pundits (commentators/presenters on tv). i dont what it's like in other countries but here they get idiots with kinda racist views.

I don't know other national anthems but the English one is prettty disgusting. Gimme drone from spectators any day of the week,