stupid landlord

- open
kexie
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

stupid landlord

Post by kexie »

is the one i had now. i'm moving every year and a half or so and most of the landlords were unpleasent except one. this last came once in a while without saying anything, i mean wtf?? i decided to move cause he came once early in the morning just to check if i got any boys home, c c c. so, do you guys have your own apartments or living with parents or do you move around and have such sh!t landlords like me?
snauzberries taste just like snauzberries
www.myspace.com/kexieq
fader
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by fader »

i rent an appartment from the city. so yes they are bureaucraticly slow, they have strange opening hours (i'm still asleep at that time) and never pick up the phone. but it's waaaaay cheaper (almost half of the price) than what you'd pay with a landlord, they take care of the garden, cleaning... the everything!
oh yeah and when you need something from them they just explicitly say you'd better bribe them with a bottle of alcohol if you really want it :lol: (no sh!t! had it twice already)
Renze
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Renze »

I still live with my parents (I'm 22) and I'm trying REALLY hard to find an apartment for myself. But it's a bureaucratic mess here as well, it means getting on a waiting list for a few years before you can actually get one :(
And most of them are overpriced as well... :?
Shadi Megallaa
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Shadi Megallaa »

That suuucks Kex! Hopefully ure landloard at your new place will be better.. if not, I think accidently sliding a bottle of alchohol or something in their pockets should do the trick quite nicely. I've lived with my parents since i've come back here, but I have half the house all to myself and they are used to hearing loud music at all hours of the day.. so far so good.. 8)
Deef
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Deef »

i'm 22 and living with my parents... cause i still go to school (i'm a die hard, lol). lucky me, but i have no complaints what so ever. my parents and my brother accept the fact i like to turn the volume up when i'm listening to my music.
Rich
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Rich »

I've just moved back to the UK after living in Spain for a while, so I'm living with my parents again while I sort out what the hell to do with my life! I don't get on to well with my mum, so I won't be here long. Maybe 3 months to get some $$$ sorted out, then I'll try and find a room in a shared house somewhere. I prefer to live with other people, just makes life more interesting!!
daedum
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by daedum »

my landlord owns a million dollar recording studio and smells of pot every once in a while. He's recorded people like the greatfuldead and jefferson airplane. Hes a bit weird and we can play pretty loud if we want to, but we dont because well... we dont want to anger our neighbors. But i think all that pot makes him slow because it takes FOREVER to fix things. Im 32 and can't wait to buy my own place, but thats not happening in San Francisco where a 1 bedroom condo costs 500,000 dollars. :(
---> My album is out now on Beatport and iTunes. <---
'gameover'
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by 'gameover' »

daedum wrote: He's recorded people like the greatfuldead and jefferson airplane.

WOW
kaleidoscopycal producer... :shock: