mods abusing their powers

we're listening.
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

I am not perfect.. I truely just ment for it to be an outlet for music folks... that's it... that's all.....

I apologize for being disrespectful chris. I let my emotions get the best of me. I was very defensive and completely overacted.

it just really : really took me off guard.. honestly I have no idea where that even came from and still don't... I thought people would be excited actually... it was ment to be another outlet for (many) people to express their art...

perhaps I'll start a new topic: (members abusing their membership)..

haha

:)
Atheory
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Atheory »

this isn't about freedom of speech or mods abusing power.

its just a witchhunt.

john makes a topic thats about vinyl mixes but its hijacked by the twitchy anti-vinyl bridage.

and then, worse still, the "i'm leaving" melodrama from chris.

its a sorry, sorry state of affairs.

if i was a mod i'd delete so many posts.
infernal.techno
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by infernal.techno »

what was deleted?

i just want to say one more thing about this topic...

HI I AM FROM AFRICA I AM HERE TO TELL YOU OUT UNIQE OPORTUNITY TO BUY DIRECT FROM MANAFUCTER NIKE SHOES AIR JORDAN AIR MAX DUNKS LO MID HIGH AT WONDERFUL PRICES CONTACT THE FORM BELOW AND YOU CAN RECEIVE DISCOUTN SPESHULS ON ALL MAJOR BRANDS NIKE BAPE REEBOK NEW ERA ADIDAS WWW.SHOEDEALSTODIEFORYO.COM
- matt
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

Atheory wrote:this isn't about freedom of speech or mods abusing power.

its just a witchhunt.

john makes a topic thats about vinyl mixes but its hijacked by the twitchy anti-vinyl bridage.

and then, worse still, the "i'm leaving" melodrama from chris.

its a sorry, sorry state of affairs.

if i was a mod i'd delete so many posts
hahahaha... that's fantastic :!:
infernal.techno wrote:what was deleted?

nothing. it was just moved off site. I just don't get all the complaining at all. in all my life on any forum, if I didn't like something on a forum I would just not visit or just skip that section.. I would never in my wildest dreams think of posting a thread complaining about it, nor posting/threatening that I'm not going to visit the forum either... that is just very strange / funny to me... perhaps their may be deeper issues going on ...

my thoughts were I just wanted the thread to get back to the music. my thought was to keep the thread about the music and just assumed if people didn't like it then don't look or post there... sounded simple enough - or so I thought...lol

EDIT:
also for many years I've posted on the dluv forum, where mods moved, edited, and changed your profile along with your custom title just to completely fck with you... so to me this is much lighter approach to move an occasion topic that created a bunch of drama I thought isn't so bad and it isnt' ... I thought that would be the normal thing to do... hahaha..
Last edited by John Clees on Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:01 am, edited 5 times in total.
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

the bottom line is this...

I sometimes get tried of trying to explain myself for making changes to the site to give it more resources.. I personally think I shouldn't have to explain (everything) that happens. or perhaps I do and then just lose my patience when (in the end) its for the growth of our culture, resources, & to give even more exposure to artists here.
Evad
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Evad »

the bottom line is this:

john believes in something, chris believes in something. they are both full of love, passion and dedication.
strong opinions / persons collide sometimes and that's ok.
-ix
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by -ix »

There is nothing wrong with the discussion,
it went went wrong when the discussion was edited.

end of story.
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

Evad Streaklov wrote:the bottom line is this:

john believes in something, chris believes in something. they are both full of love, passion and dedication.
strong opinions / persons collide sometimes and that's ok.
:!:

in closure: my mistake.

I should have just moved it (on)site to further the discussion vs. moving it off site...