Misc.

Thomas D and Jack Thomas
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Misc.

Post by Thomas D and Jack Thomas »

What does everyone think of this duo? They had some real nice singles, a pretty good album on Sender, and just remixed Depeche Mode. Their stuff isn't always for me and I won't always buy it but it sounds decent in a club.
gillsans
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by gillsans »

Ive been playing the relay ep on sender quite abit lately. Its fun to play with the dubby Mosaics and the Studio Ones. Im not so into the Hey Du! one on Klang, althought im sure there would be a good time for it.

They also make music as Niederflur for more minimal and less dubby sounds.

I really enjoy both.
Keepin' the beats deep in the groove bunker
mcs
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by mcs »

these releases called "rocket control" and "rocket skating" plus remixes are good reords for me. speicher release with thomas gwosdz is big too. and they played at graz a few weeks ago, i'ven't been there, but a friend said they rocked.
Last edited by mcs on Tue Dec 20, 2005 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thomas D and Jack Thomas
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Thomas D and Jack Thomas »

gillsans wrote:Ive been playing the relay ep on sender quite abit lately. Its fun to play with the dubby Mosaics and the Studio Ones. Im not so into the Hey Du! one on Klang, althought im sure there would be a good time for it.

They also make music as Niederflur for more minimal and less dubby sounds.

I really enjoy both.
Those are the guys behind Niederflur? Holy sh!t, Neiderflur rocks! You learn something new every day. :)
sektori
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by sektori »

Früghling In Beton
Metroland
Take It Personal
Ballet
People Wont Blame
etc
etc

Misc. rock.
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

I have to admit that I got a bit bored by the whole sender/areal sound in the end, so it's only a few now a days that is finding it's way to my record bag.
Coyu
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Coyu »

mcs wrote:these releases called "rocket control" and "rocket skating" plus remixes are good reords for me
Yeah, me too. Nice records :)

Their last album are very irregular. Some good tracks, and some pse pse tracks :? I prefer "In Beetween" and "Crunch Time".
Dres
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Dres »

>>I have to admit that I got a bit bored by the whole sender/areal sound in the end

I second that comment. Their deeper releases are class, but those are few and far between. Same goes for Misc, their album on Resopal was one of the last good things they did. They got a bit heavy for me and they've stayed on that path since. I will have to say that they sound good on a big system, but I wouldn't buy them.