Tracklisting:
A1) KiNK – Kiss the Sky
A2) Iron Curtis – Back Up
B1) Ladzinski - Diamond

Links:
>>> Listen Here On Soundcloud

>>> Pre-Sale on Juno >>> Pre-Sale on Vinyl.De

>>> Machines Are Funky Review

Agnes: Lovely package, support!! (WAV PLEASE)

Bearweasel: strong stuff, like tracklements mustard...!

BLM: Diamond is great... Also feeling Johannes track. thanks

Brothers Vibe: All I can say is....SLAMMIN'! Love it all the way through - thanks for the good stuff!!

Burnski: Will play all three! :)

Catz n Dogz: yeah KINK as usuall blow ed my mind!! full support!!!! voitek catzndogz

DJulz: diamond in the box

Ekkohaus: Superb....lovin the paddy chords of Kink, the playfull grooves of Iron Curtis, the rough cut from Ladzinski.....Thanx...Ekko

Harri Sub Club: Wow, they are all magic ; ) would love WAVs if available

Jay Bliss:Nice package. "Kiss The Sky" and "Diamond" are my favourites. Thanks!

Jimpster: Amazing track from KiNK! definitely right up my street that one. will be playing lots. sounds like a biggie to me.

Josh Wink: Great ol' schoolnew school house release! KiNK can't do wrong. Yet, I like all the tracks.

Kiki: i´m becoming a big, big fan of kink! huge track once again as is iron curtis´effort as well!

Kreon: will play all of em...! thnx

Mazi: Kink can do no wrong. Ladzinksi sweet and direct once again. Will enjoy playing these with a bit of vodka in my veins - damn that makes them much less Halal don't it :-)

Mihai Popoviciu: very nice stuff, especially diamond which is perfect for me!

Milton Jackson: all 3 tracks are complete winners thanks!

Ripperton:great great ep! all is good inside of that box! Full support from my side! ripa

Sebo K: kiss the sky is a bomb! i love it!

Solomun: kink is on fire! but all tracks are very good quality.thanks!

Steve Bug: kiss the sky reminds my a lot of pepe bradocks burning, but it is still a good track!

Tiger Stripes: Nice & Deep!

The first record for boe in 2010 plays host to three individuals to form the first in a series of various artist EPs. "Halal Prepared" is all about careful selection, respect to the underground and music that values traditional house music practices.

This first volume of Halal Prepared comprises of a who's who of boe's past, present and future. The label stalwart KiNK who has recently found form on Mule Electronic and Kolour contributes a fine piece of deep, synth laden house music that has a warm and fuzzy vibe. The track builds from KiNK's crisp and punchy kicks and claps, helped along by a delicately delayed bell synth slowly opening up into the main chord sequence. The beat drops down to its minimum, a soaring string squeezes in as the pulsing synth pad's filter peaks and the bass kicks in. The track breaks down to include the ethereal vocal talents of Rachel Row whose sounds are limited to soft backings to the overall melody but add an extra layer of warmth to the harmony. The tension is built once more with a cheeky little male vocal for a fitting finale to a track that will have you desperate to seek out a glorious sunrise as a back setting to this uplifting underground gem.

A newcomer to boe but an exciting all round prospect with releases on Morris Audio and Tensnake's label Mirau, Iron Curtis rounds off the A-Side with track called "Back Up". It's a neo-Chicago-Detroit house track with 808 rims, claps, sampled synth stabs and a rumbling bassline. The driving groove builds into a breakdown where the melody seems to grow bar upon bar until the beat drops to appease those dance floor appreciators of the old and new.

The B-side is home to returning house prodigy, Ladzinski with "Diamond". Having impressed with the depth of his sounds on his last EP, "The Deep End", he ups the ante to produce a peak time club track with a catchy groove that is deep, dark and hypnotic all at the same time. Sturdy breakdowns and a bouncy filtered down saw bass will give "Diamond" some serious weight on the bigger dance floors.

CONTACT

Ben: boerecordings@googlemail.com
www.myspace.com/boerecordings
master b
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by master b »

master b
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by master b »

You can now grab Halal Prepared digitally on Beatport... also available on What People Play and Juno Download

https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/con ... Volume%201

http://www.whatpeopleplay.com/albumdeta ... l/id/24823

http://www.junodownload.com/products/1576900-02.htm