[Rekluse011B] V.A. - Reklusives Vol.1 (Part 2) - Out Now :)

- wax
henry
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

[Rekluse011B] V.A. - Reklusives Vol.1 (Part 2) - Out Now :)

Post by henry »

Reklusives Vol.1 (Part 2)

A: Psycatron - Takefive (Psycatron 2010 Retake)
B1: Electric Rescue - Youkounkoun
B2: Clement Meyer - Spasmo

Rekluse’s first birthday celebrations continue with the second part of their new compilation series “Reklusives Vol. 1”. Preceding the release of the full digital album will be a 4 part vinyl release, with each part showcasing 3 of the 12 tracks. Part 1 featured individual offerings from label proprietors Fergie and Henry Von, alongside additional fresh talent in the form of James Dutton.

Part 2 continues with this combination as Psycatron and Electric Rescue rejoin the Rekluse party and we usher Clement Meyer into the ranks.

Since Psycatron’s “Location Unknown EP” Paul Hamill and Dave Lievense have gone on to have massive success with tracks on Planet E, Tronic and R&S. They return to Rekluse to rework the "tech-eurphoric" A sider from their original EP, allowing the instantly recognisable melody to work its magic around some new irresistible dance-floor beats.

Electric Rescue (Skrympton / Cocoon / Rex Club) returns with another huge slice of what he does best, “Youkounkoun” is a large anthemic track that seems to grow and grow throughout, resulting in a beautifully explosive release of tension. Fellow Parisian Clement Meyer (Get The Curse / Kill The DJ / resident at T bar in London and The Social Club in Paris) supplies “Spasmo” that can only be described as twisted, sleazy, mind-warping tech house... with a tint of darkness.

Look out for part 3 of Reklusives Vol. 1 featuring Loco & Jam, Alex D’elia & Nihil Young and Simon Stokes.

Reactions:

Alan Fitzpatrick: "Electric Rescue and Clement tracks are great, will play."
Anderson Noise: "Spasmo, Great!! Full Support!!"
Ben Nott (Ultra+): "Takefive- is my fav by far, groovy and love pycatrons epic builds... Youk-cool builder... Spasmo- like the way it builds"
Bigger Than Jesus: "Spanking stuff, full support! BTJ"
Carl Cox: "Totally into Takefive - love it." (Played on Global 363 radio show).
DJ Prinz: "Psycatron (retake 2010) is best mix for me Rate: 9/10"
Gregor Tresher: "Takefive is the one for me, another Psycatron bomb!"
Harvey McKay: "Takefive psycatron its the one for me will defo spin that one out into that thanx"
Hell: "Fantastic retake from psycatron !! the other tracks are good too esp. spasmo !!!!"
James Talk: "Love the electric rescue tune!"
John Digweed: (Played Takefive on Transitions radio show 13.02.10)
Justin Robertson: "Great ep love it"
Laurent Garnier: "Takefive, Love this will hammer everywhere."
Loco & Jam: "Wow. Rekluse never fail to deilver... Loving all of these tracks but Psycatrons retake will be getting the arse cained out of it!!!!!"
Louis Osbourne: "I’m all over the Psycatron 2010 re-work...... Excellent stuff."
Marco Bailey: "Like the tunes ! Psycatron mix verry nice!"
Matt Cooper: "I'm really digging the Clement Meyer track, it feels like some 80's throwback dragged into the present, really menacing feel to it...nice! Electric Rescue track is very nice as well, it just seems to build and build, perfectly structured. "
Matt Walsh (Turbo): "Great EP, been supporting all of clement's work and this is one of his best. The Electric Rescue one is another bomb from him, solid producer with a great sound."
Mauro Picotto: "Thanks downloaded."
Nick Warren: "Brilliant stuff from the boys as usual."
Nihil Young: "Takefive! what a great track, perfect groove and bassline. amazing stuff again! thanks a lot :)"
Reset Robot: "Takefive retake sounds really good. thanks guys!"
Secret Cinema: "Takefive is very nice....very inventive! Thanks a lot! Will play this till the bits degrade..."
Sinisa Lukic: "Really love the compilation PartB from rekluse :) will play for sure ;) "
Slam (Orde): "Good collection of trax."
Spektre: "Another ep of peak time bangers...Takefive is most suited to our style...full support!"
Stacey Pullen: "Quaity techno! stellar release"
Timo Maas: "Original is good, psycatron mix is great."
Tom Findlay (Groove Armada): "Bit on the deep side for me but like youkounkoun."

Part 2 12" out now. Full digital album also available from Beatport

facebook.com/excentricrekluse
myspace.com/excentricrekluse
soundcloud.com/excentricrekluse
youtube.com/excentricrekluse
Last edited by henry on Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.
henry
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by henry »