censorship

- open
accdntly
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

censorship

Post by accdntly »

so is the word "fck" really censored on this board? not quite a big deal eitherway, though i dont believe censorhip.
accdntly
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by accdntly »

omg!!! it is. again.
fader
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by fader »

use the search function if you want to find the topic but i remember someone requested this because of his proxy security at work or something like that. i even remember me explaining -ix about where it was in the board settings :lol:

i don't believe in censorship neither btw :wink:
PatStormont
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by PatStormont »

what about the "c" word?
-ix
mnml admn
mnml admn

Re: censorship

Post by -ix »

accdntly wrote:so is the word "f*ck" really censored on this board? not quite a big deal eitherway, though i dont believe censorhip.
It's not because of the word fck, it's because some people cant enter mnml due to the word fck.
mayzee
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by mayzee »

yeah, it was me, I don't have a computer at home and my work has a firewall which sucks the fat one... too many expletives and it blocks the site and sends a message to our systems admin people... to be honest its a miracle I can even post here through it... so thanks -ix for doing this...

for what its worth I don't believe in censorship either... but I guess this isn't really censorship as the meaning is still there and plain for everyone to see, it just helps it through firewalls :)

heh, maybe we could get c*nt changed to 'tiesto' :D
millsy23
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by millsy23 »

Any self respecting minimal type surely uses fck, sht, cnt as the default surely?