dance damnit.

- open
Sneaky
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Sneaky »

I am always dancing, at the parties, behind the decks, and even in front of the tv when my girl is watching it....I love dancing...i would say i try to pop in lock and also incorporate some liquid teknikies....but still havent got that whole head spinning thing down (been practicing that since the eighties, when i had a big piece of cardboard i would spin on).
audiophile
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by audiophile »

minimal house wrote:My biggest pet peeve at a party are people who stand on the dancefloor and in sound hotspots and chinstroke. The people that are "too cool to dance"

Anything techno or house gets me moving. Doesnt have to be "good" techno/house either, any 4 on the floor beat gets me going.

So where are the GOOD dancers here? Im not talking about people bobbing there head and flailing their arms..im talking abou the veterans here..where you at?
[raises hand] You know how I love to JACK my BODY, Popkan !?

Where were you for Matt Jonson? You were missed!

.kavo.
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by .kavo. »

ya, we was dancing. on that hard techno sound inside club in public atom shelter under Bratislava castle. :lol: . . . dance is irresistible for me, its relax for body, i just move in sounds, and my mind . . .
"smokin' hydroponic"
minimal house
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by minimal house »

adam wrote:
minimal house wrote:My biggest pet peeve at a party are people who stand on the dancefloor and in sound hotspots and chinstroke. The people that are "too cool to dance"
This is often me. Aside from being tired out from back to back to back to back parties, it's my freedom to waste as much space as possible while enjoying the music I love so much. When music is super good and I enjoy it immensly, i'm often too intrigued to put my effort into shaking my ass. Of course, I get rowdy too and excited and go nuts sometimes.

I get annoyed at some places though, (IE the detroit festival), when someone's playing in the underground and a circle starts up beside me for breakers and all you weird arm dance types. It's cool and whatever, but it's distracting when people start cheering more for that than the DJ :)
You dont have to put effort into dancing..it just kind of happens.

I totally feel ya on the dance circles though...that pisses me off to no end. Especially breakdance circles. A liquid circle would be cool..but breakdance circles...ugggggggggghhhhhhh

@ Vlad- i was rideless in homewood.
audiophile
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by audiophile »

minimal house wrote:
adam wrote:
This is often me. Aside from being tired out from back to back to back to back parties, it's my freedom to waste as much space as possible while enjoying the music I love so much. When music is super good and I enjoy it immensly, i'm often too intrigued to put my effort into shaking my ass. Of course, I get rowdy too and excited and go nuts sometimes.

I get annoyed at some places though, (IE the detroit festival), when someone's playing in the underground and a circle starts up beside me for breakers and all you weird arm dance types. It's cool and whatever, but it's distracting when people start cheering more for that than the DJ :)
You dont have to put effort into dancing..it just kind of happens.

I totally feel ya on the dance circles though...that pisses me off to no end. Especially breakdance circles. A liquid circle would be cool..but breakdance circles...ugggggggggghhhhhhh

@ Vlad- i was rideless in homewood.
SUCKS MAN!
minimal house
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by minimal house »

yeah, now im gonna have to wait another 3,000 years to see mat jonson in chicago.
gillsans
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by gillsans »

for me its more of a bill cosby shuffle
Keepin' the beats deep in the groove bunker
accdntly
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by accdntly »

breaking and techno dont mix in my opinion. sorry.