- open
minimal house
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

dance damnit.

Post by minimal house »

Do you dance?

Pop n lock? Liquid? break? etc?

Im a really good liquid dancer...guess it carried over from the rave days. And I love watching other good liquid dancers.
Jesse Somfay
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Jesse Somfay »

Pop lock and liquid...whuuut ;)

In general I'm just fucking crazy.
dufer
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by dufer »

i'm a shocking dancer....i look like i should be really good, but im fcking terrible.....i wish i could dance like that weird guy with the funky legs....havent seen him in a while....is he still alive?
"Are we like, major or minor anyway?"
mayzee
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by mayzee »

yeah, i dance, if the music's good... hell, I dance even when theres no music apart from what I can hear inside my head :D

normally a general bobbing groove unless its a really good track when I throw myself about a bit more... I probably do the 'acid wobble' from being dragged to a few too many psy trance nights by mates a number of years ago... looks something like the thunderbirds/captain scarlet puppets dancing... this dance was filmed in supermarionation :lol:

I used to have high speed feet when i was younger... mind you I was listening to hard 'ravey' techno back then mostly...
plaster
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by plaster »

yup, i dance, but the music has to be really good to make me jive!

breaking all of my body around...
Drop the idea of becoming someone else, because you are already a masterpiece.
Rich
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Rich »

Ha ha... I very rarely dance unless the drugs or alcohol has taken effect, and by that point I don´t care if I look stupid anymore! I´ve been told I look like I boxing when I dance. Could be worse!!
ganik
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by ganik »

I also like to dance, actually i dance on every party....because then is much more fun...and girls like how im dance,xexe :P 8)
markenstien
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by markenstien »

If the music is good i just cant help but dance, thats what its all about, but it's also nice to sometimes just listen and be emmersed into it all.