Haiti earthquake is a sign of 2012 destruction?

- open
TMCM
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by TMCM »

apanell wrote:be more scared of 2038!!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Year_2038_problem
thats a pretty long time. can't we schedule next apocalypse sometime more convenient? like 2019?
coffee makes you happy... except when it messes you up.
Twitter Last.FM Facebook
boomstick
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by boomstick »

oblioblioblio wrote:it's a curious thing to think about, the end of the world. there are people in America who base their entire lives around believing in the apocalypse... (though I'm sure there are all kinda of fanatical folk in all places in the world.). I guess in a morbid way it makes them feel like they're in control of their own future (though by submitting total control of their lives to fallacy/speclulation... so kind of a relative gain there).

I can see the end of the world happening, but I don't think it's worth worrying about date predictions or whatever, probably worth worrying more about giving control of nuclear warheads etc to George Bush and all kinds of other morons and corrupted halfwits.

With the Mayan thing, they're actually quite an interesting culture from the little that I've read. From what I remember 2012 is supposed to be a time of change in the world, a movement into a new era, based on a some planetary predictions on something. I think it's mostly misinformation to interpret that as the end of the world.
im pretty sure that 2012 was supposed to be the end of the "dark age" and the beginning of a really great age. im down for that.
Or it could mean nothing. All the Mayans were killed by the spanish hundreds of years ago.

also:george bush aint pres no more, so lets worry about kim jong-il
:lol:
beam me up
WillieSmalls
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by WillieSmalls »