haha..

they should invent a national "hit a banker in the face day"
apanell
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by apanell »

how about this?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/al-norman ... 17808.html

by the way, i'm absolutely tired of moralistic arguments against the bankers. can't anybody see that it's the economic system that encourages such behavior? I don't believe that saying things like "if only the bankers were more ethical" it would lead to much change.
hernangrau
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by hernangrau »

guys, i want to say that this thread is the best thread ever. I will always love to go out of my little circle and see what's happening outhere,

so i will hit you with my 3rd world country news shortly!!! :P
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

apanell wrote:how about this?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/al-norman ... 17808.html

by the way, i'm absolutely tired of moralistic arguments against the bankers. can't anybody see that it's the economic system that encourages such behavior? I don't believe that saying things like "if only the bankers were more ethical" it would lead to much change.
I agree. I had 7 years in the mortgage business. I wrote loans, closed loans, processed loans, worked for brokers, corespondents, retail, wholesale, and also bought investment properties. The initial thought was that (if) everyone was a home owner, it was the american dream, and people would some how be happier, strive to earn more money, and be a happy little family with white fences.

In the end putting someone in the home with no money down with a 580 credit score, when they walked away, they had nothing to lose. they didn't put any money down and thus this huge idea of home ownership tumbled.

I did 100% cash out twice on my condo. now you can only loan up to 60% of the value for a cash out. I agree with your statement it's completely encouraged, and also home ownership in the early 00's become a tool to leverage money vs. paying it off as it once was in the 50's. With so many people with huge credit card debt it was just simply smarter money to use the equity in your home and pay 5% or so which was tax deductible to pay off or down you credit card balances. so that also played a huge part of aggressive lending as well.
dav.id
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by dav.id »

so sad about Haïti and the first african republic... :oops:
tabula rasa
brosky
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by brosky »

yeah , i thought that WAS the news of the world , not a stupid punch in the face
-ix
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by -ix »

brosky wrote:yeah , i thought that WAS the news of the world , not a stupid punch in the face
You're absolutely right about that, your punch in my face!

Let's try again
Johnny Frontera
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Johnny Frontera »

hahahaha interesting...............and about Mexico here are some news

first there are no more sombreros and donkeys on the streets! now you see a lot of drug dealers fighting day and night with the police, the army and with anyone that cross them, no moreee tequilaaaa and the arriiiba arriba andelee andeleee, now you hear a lot of granades and a lot of shootings! :D statistics says : in 2 years of our lovely president administration theres been around 8,000 deaths realted to the drug wars just in 2009, now is very "normal" to see headless bodys or dismembered or burned or whatever you imagine like the guy that cooked 300 bodys in an acid bath they called him "el pozolero" jajajjaa.

another big new is that gays can get legaly married in Mexico City, jajaja the stupid church is making a huge deal over here, constantly saying things against it, i think Mexico has bigger problems and the church need to focus on their own sh!t like child molestors priests.

but dont worry Mexico still very safe :P awesome place to do whatever you want if you can show the $$$$.......