hahahahahahahahaaaaaaaa - check this out....

- open
astro
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by astro »

i kinda get it more as a critic and laughter on religion than actual propaganda.
both based-on-faith stories, so they´re in fact the same.... do any of you really believe there is a god? (i mean, god as a 'being')
zero.
dsat
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by dsat »

i'm an agnostic
so i don't know...
i think it's silly to bring oneself to believe any religion
the only certainty we have is that we simply don't know what's there or not there... it's just common sense to me
Rich
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Rich »

I´m a Christian, but I can´t believe people would make such absolute crap! That cartoon (the real one) is shocking, and completely misinformed. It really annoys me to see people spreading proaganda like that (Muslims are evil, only Christians go to heaven etc). Disgusting.

However, I did enjoy the trancecracker cartoon! Ok, it was a bit long, but it was funny!
mayzee
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by mayzee »

Yeah, it was a bit long, but anything that lambasts tiesto is good in my book :D

and for what its worth I'm an anti-theist... I don't like the term atheist as that kind of presumes theres something there which you aren't believing in...

all the reading I've done about religion and its evolutions seems to point me towards thinking that god is a manmade concept to explain things before we could explain things... starting off with prehistoric sun worship... hell, all the shamen used to eat crazy mushrooms, no wonder they thought they'd been communing with the gods... I think freud could well have been right when he said that the concept of god (certainly as it manifests itself now) is the idealised way that humans would like to behave, kindly, and with benevolence to everything...

maybe I read too many science books as a child :D