[Snork25] Cristian Vogel - Time to feed the alien e.p.

- wax
syntax error
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

[Snork25] Cristian Vogel - Time to feed the alien e.p.

Post by syntax error »

Cristian Vogel is back again on Snork and we also start into 2010 with a new snorky design!!!

Coming soon!!!
Releasedate 22.01.2009

Snork25
Cristian Vogel – Time to feed the alien e.p.

A: Fed Forward
B: Fed Backward

http://www.snorkenterprises.com/downloads/Snork25.zip

info : Cristian Vogel makes a welcome return to Snork with two more explorations into the deeper side of
the dancefloor. As ever, the trademark warped sound of Mr Vogel has been taken slightly further, something
that might take a few listens to become accustomed to, but once is understood correctly, will stay with you
to the grave.

“Fed Forward” yet again displays this producer's unique talent of taking the current musical rulebook, throwing
it not only through the nearest window but also straight through the windscreen of a passing police car. The
words “Bass Drum” and “High Hat” are meaningless here, we are way beyond these cliched concepts. That's not to
say that the music isn't driving, as I'm sure many a floor will be grooving away when this is heard very loud
over a good quality PA.

“Fed Backward” continues the same groove, but with slightly more of a “heartbeat” motif, and something which
comes close to a bassline, but really, I can't say, both cuts are indescribable.

Basically, it's fucking nuts. That's all I can say here at this time. Really this record should come with one
of those health warnings like you see on TV when they warn of flashing images and the like. Play it loud, very
loud, and see what the effect is!

supported by:
Remute, Mark Hawkins, Syntax Error, Norman, Dave Tarrida, Samklang, Laufmasche, Phöptäärt
Berk Offset
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Berk Offset »

(-)

yyyyeaaaah, amazing release again!!! haha, i really can imagine how cristian was sitting in his studio producing those trax...
twiddling,
freaking out,
twiddling again...
:D
###
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by ### »

Yeah, this is rocking - ahead of the game by miles as usual :D
Del
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Del »

Fed Forward” yet again displays this producer's unique talent of taking the current musical rulebook, throwing
it not only through the nearest window but also straight through the windscreen of a passing police car.
The
words “Bass Drum” and “High Hat” are meaningless here, we are way beyond these cliched concepts. That's not to
say that the music isn't driving, as I'm sure many a floor will be grooving away when this is heard very loud
over a good quality PA.
:lol:

Good stuff as usual from Snork :!: