NI Synths, only $99 today, incl. Reaktor!

- open
db2
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

NI Synths, only $99 today, incl. Reaktor!

Post by db2 »

Happy Synthsgiving! REAKTOR 5 & other NI Synths for only $99!! - Buy it now here -->>

SYNTHSGIVING | NATIVE INSTRUMENTS : SPECIALS
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

ahh, lot's of good stuffon sale at the moment.
PsyTox
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by PsyTox »

my question is: which one to choose :( I already have Massive, so either Reaktor or FM8.
But I'm a bit uncertain about Reaktor because learning to work a bit with massive was already a serious study, so I'm a bit uncertain about how much headache I'll get from using Reaktor :)
Edward_Molton
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Edward_Molton »

PsyTox wrote:my question is: which one to choose :( I already have Massive, so either Reaktor or FM8.
But I'm a bit uncertain about Reaktor because learning to work a bit with massive was already a serious study, so I'm a bit uncertain about how much headache I'll get from using Reaktor :)
I'll go for the Reaktor :)
oblioblioblio
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by oblioblioblio »

i would probably go for reaktor.

if you're looking for just 1 high quality workhorse bread and butter synth then I would look at FM8. Fm is interesting style of synthesis (tho obviously there are some Reaktor ensembles that can do a fine job of it)

but if you have the slightest feeling that you would like reaktor I would say go for it. loads of stuff in the library I would think about paying for if it was standalone.